“Great new Southlake restaurant”
Review of Butterfly - CLOSED

Price range: US$29 - US$31
Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 1709 and 114
Description: Butterfly Restaurant is a fresh concept providing modern-creative and traditional styles of cooking, signature drinks and entertainment in a relaxed, upscale atmosphere. Our menu features a selection of tapas, an eclectic array of small plates and a fine, diverse selection of dinner entrees. Our menu changes with the seasons to provide the freshest and highest quality ingredients available. Beverages include an impressive wine cellar with price points attractive to all, a full bar and our signature Martinis, all named after a butterfly. We have live music several nights per week in our piano lounge and a patio to enjoy the beautiful weather. We have two private dining rooms to accommodate special events, business meetings or other occasions as well as a separate dining room that can be used to accommodate larger parties or events. We believe in the complete dining experience so as much attention is paid to the training of our staff as is paid to our excellent cuisine.
DFW
“Great new Southlake restaurant”
Reviewed 22 October 2011

Nice quiet atmosphere. Four of us all enjoyed our food with a varied menu. Good for a full meal or small plates and tapas. We will definitely go again.

• Visited October 2011

texas
“Hidden restaurant with outstanding food!”
Reviewed 19 August 2011

A friend told me about Butterfly so my husband and I stopped by one Friday evening. The parking lot was practically empty and when we entered the restaurant we did not see any other patrons. The restaurant is in the old Fondue location... tucked away behind other restaurants. I sincerely hope the location of the restaurant will not be its demise as the food was amazingly good! The menu was eclectic.. reminded me of foods offered on menus in Europe or large cities. Tapas, small plates as well as entrees.
We sat in a cozy, romantic booth in the bar. Live piano music was an added bonus. We ordered three appetizers/tapas/small plates. My two favorites were the Pear/Gorgonzola appetizer and the Rabbit stuffed tortellini small plate (which was recommended by our attentive server). The Rabbit tortellini was excellent! The combination of pear/gorgonzola and balsamic vinegar were amazing! Our server was also our bartender. She provided excellent service as well as excellent drinks.

• Visited August 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent food, love the atmosphere & service”
Reviewed 30 July 2011

I was at a conference at the Gaylord and we took a group of 15 customer's off premise for dinner. I wanted something more than just a steakhouse or mexican food. We appreciate a more eclectic menu. I worked with Brandee (one of the owners) and she was wonderful to work with. Modified the menu to suit our group, set us up in private area, had plenty of waitstaff to make sure we were taken care of and was there to personally greet us. She even did personalized menus for the group. All while keeping within my preset budget. They had music that night and she worked with us to get stop the music when we wanted to talk to the group. Everyone loved it - I would highly recommend it!

• Visited July 2011