“Refreshing Change”

Mi Chula's
Ranked #32 of 167 Restaurants in Southlake
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I liked the food served here more than your typical Mexican chains like Chipotle and others. We tried the Chicken Flautas and they were done really well. The guacamole and sour cream too were nice. Would definitely come back sometime

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This place looks like a sit-down restaurant from the outside, but it's not! It's counter service, kinda like Pei Wei, but Mexican food. Good Mexican food. REALLY good Mexican food.

I had enchiladas - excellent! My kid had quesadillas, he loved them. My husband had the wild boar tacos and wanted to go back the next day. The mojito was excellent. We all left happy and ready to return. It's now on our list of local places to drop in to for a quick meal.

Give it a try! It's really good Mexican food, highly recommended.

1  Thank ElNorEast
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Food is fresh but not served at an appetizing temperature. Very prompt and gracious service.
I ordered Tortilla soup and found it very uninteresting and bland. The salsa and chips are nice but do not have an authentic taste.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Not what I expected, this is more like a fast food restaurant than anything else. You order at the register when you enter, given a number and drink cup to get your own drink, unless it is beer. The chips and, wonderful, dip is brought to the table, when your food is ready it is also brought to you. We had the Enchiladas, one beef and one cheese, with New Mexico Red Chile Sauce, rice, black beans, it was good, but for the price, not that good. The atmosphere was very Spartan would I go back, NO, not worth the money, two meals and two beers over $35.00.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Mi Chula's has to be one of the BEST midrange Mexican restaurant! First of all, you order your meal at counter and they deliver your food to your table. They do not offer full table service.

What they don't offer in table service, they make up in many areas. 1) Friendly -- this is one of the most friendly restaurants I have EVER been at. 2) Quality food and drink. I have NEVER had a bad meal at this place. They also have fantastic margaritas (both frozen and on the rocks!) They have a varied and large Tex-Mex menu that we have not bored of...

They deliver the food quickly to your table, hot and is as good as many higher end Mexican restaurants. This is a no fuss and no drama kinda place that makes your meal enjoyable with the family and friends. The décor is comfortable and clean. They have an outdoor patio that is also nice to sit when the weather permits.

My only compliant is that it get noisy when it fills up, which is the case in most restaurants that don't have noise reducing curtains or walls.

As the title indicates above --- you can not go wrong with this restaurant.