“Lori is fabulous!!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Spa On The Square
Reviewed 23 September 2012

My experience at Spa on the Square has been awesome! Lori Vickerman does all the laser work and facials. She has made my skin feel the best it has in years and continues to work with me to improve both the texture and discoloration on my face. She is totally the best!

Reviewed 12 April 2012

I come here at least once a month for a facial and recently had a mani pedi there as well. They have a nice quiet environment and serve you tea or wine upon entering. You feel like you have gone away for somewhere although you are right in our little town square. They have monthly specials so you can get great deals on their services, just ask what they are featuring that month when you call. You will not be disappointed. The ladies working there are very kind and considerate. They do excellent massage too. I have done pretty much everything there. Love it! This month is whole body exfolliation!

2  Thank Joni P