“Awesome Food”

Ranked #45 of 161 Restaurants in Southlake
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 9 March 2012

The best boiled crawfish in DFW area - outstanding fresh flavors and fresh fish. Blackboard specials and the sauces really are the best ever as well. I always order Oyster Nacho's as well but you have to like salsa heavy on onions like I do. Small little local set up, but decent. Service is decent but at a relaxed pace - they just at times don't move to my A personality speed, but after years I get that. Definitely on my go to list.

Reviewed 14 February 2012

We’re out of town visitors from Maryland. In other words we’re “seafood snobs”.
So we were a bit cynical when we decided to dine here with our daughter & her family.
The seafood is top notch, and very reasonably priced. My daughter raved about her salmon salad; my wife praised her sea bass (called barramundi?) fish special of the day; I thoroughly enjoyed my Alaska Snow Crab platter – by far the most expensive entrée we ordered. My Snow Crab serving was huge – far more crab than I expected for the $22.99 price; included corn on the cob & potato too. In addition to sharing some of my crab legs the grandkids feasted on large peel your own shrimp & delicious looking fish & chips. The restaurant is small. The staff very pleasant. Kid friendly.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

If you are looking for great healthy options I suggest the fish with steamed veggies and a cup of the creamed jalapano soup! Simply amazing.

Reviewed 25 January 2012

Oyster Nachos, who would have thought? These are amazing, the manager learned it was our first time visiting and brought us some samples. We had to order more. All the food we tasted was fresh and seasoned well!

Reviewed 30 December 2011

Small restaurant with great service! You must have the fish tacos and the oyster nachos.... both incredible!