“A charming, private getaway!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Spicewood
Chanticleer Log Cabin
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Spicewood
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We rented the Chanticleer to celebrate our anniversary and were absolutely delighted. The cabin was wonderfully appointed, clean and comfy and we stayed toasty warm despite the stormy weather outside. We loved having the adjacent fire room to snuggle (and toast the marshmallows provided) and once the weather warmed warmed up, enjoyed swinging in the hammock underneath the spreading oak tree. Thank you, thank you for providing a peaceful, private getaway that was intimate and special. And...of course, we can't neglect to mention Lulubelle and Jacques, the carrot-greedy donkeys, and the lovely "girls" who provided us with fresh eggs for our morning omelet. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 November 2013

If you are looking for a space to call your own, to rejuvenate, to feed your soul, to reconnect with yourself or the special person in your life, then look no further !! I found ( what I call my little slice of heaven) this cabin awhile ago and finally took the time to go on my birthday as a retreat for myself.....and I can't seem to stay away as I went back a few weeks later!! this is the most beautiful property, perfectly decorated to the last detail with nature all around. you will sleep like a baby and wake to deer, foxes, hummingbirds right outside your door every morning.....it was absolutely peaceful, quiet and calming.....where you can read in a hammock all day if you want with only the sounds of nature around you. I would recommend this cabin to everyone who wants a magical moment in their lives.
Mallonee and LC are the most gracious hosts who will make you feel like old friends coming to visit them !!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank teri f
Reviewed 6 November 2013

What a fun weekend we had, the pictures on the Chantcileer website do not do Dal Nanno justice. The cabin is quaint, comfortable and just as others has mentioned LC and Malonee do a great job of making you feel at home and special. My boyfriend and I stayed for 4 nights and enjoyed the ability to grill at night and hot tub after dark. The homemade Granola and Cookies were delicious and we even had Milk and Juice to enjoy our first morning. We never even shut off the lovely Italian music playing in the cabin, my guy is Italian descent and it was perfect our our get away weakend, we will definitely visit again!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2013

My husband and I stayed at Chanticleer for our 7th anniversary, and had a wonderful stay. L.C. and Mallonee have a talent for remembering the little things to make a guest feel right at home. There are homemade cookies and granola, cozy bath robes and line-dried sheets. Plus, the decor is right out of Southern Living Magazine. We enjoyed visiting the chickens and the donkeys, Jaques and Lulu Belle. The wildflowers were in bloom, and the hummingbirds were out in force. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed 20 May 2013

My husband and I stayed in Villa Celeste. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The cabin was comfortable, clean, and well-stocked. The swimming pool was cold and refreshing after sunning on the deck. We also enjoyed the hot tub! L.C. and Mallonee were very friendly and helpful. We will be back!!

Room Tip: Villa Celeste has the best view of the pool and hill country!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2013

A wonderful relaxing, romantic weekend. Arrived to find beautiful italian music playing softly, plush comfy robes and a welcome note from LC and Mallonee. The setting is very rustic, woodsy but the cabin is appointed with modern conveniences and very clean. We will definitely make this an annual getaway.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy H
Reviewed 3 May 2013

We will definitely go back to Villa Celeste, and Villa Stellata! We had the best time, as our last "Hoorah" before my boys enter Navy Boot Camp. It was so relaxing, to sit by the pool...my boys used it, while we watched. The hot tub was fantastic after a day of zip-lining! The pictures don't do justice to how it looks! Simply beautiful! Even the cat was welcoming to us!!! Wouldn't have been the same with out him!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Spicewood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls
#3 of 7 in Marble Falls
Horseshoe Bay Resort
Horseshoe Bay Resort
#1 of 1 in Horseshoe Bay

Been to Chanticleer Log Cabin? Share your experiences!