All reviews stayed here cereal elevator fridge bed
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I have to say, I was VERY impressed with this hotel. The room were very nice and very clean. Great location with lots of shopping and restaurants near by. The price was PERFECT as well. I highly recommend Americas Best Value Inn & Suites.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! NASTY ROOMS!
If I could give this place no stars I would! This is an Indian ran hotel of course. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, but what do you expect. It’s a motel not a hotel and there are no Suites here. They should be named motel. The rooms were disgusting. When I checked in the bed had dirty sheets! I changed rooms, and that one was no better. There was roaches crawling on the walls. I ended up moving again. They would not refund my money. I stayed in the final room, each room was not cleaned properly. In the morning the Indian lady that works is calling your room at 10:30 am to kick you out. Check out time is all she says. And check out is at 11am.
Don’t recommend staying here.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 May 2018

We stayed 3 nights at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites in Spring, Texas. We found all the staff from Manager to Cleaning Staff to be very courteous and attentive. We were very comfortable in our very, very clean room. Summary: Our 3 night stay was very nice, very comfortable, quiet and the room was very, very clean.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I enjoyed my stay very nice although front desk would not honor my Arrp Card discount I don't understand why she would not give me a reason and became very defensive. Maybe she didn't understand what it was.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 March 2018

The rooms were roomy and clean, we never seen staff except for check in. The breakfast is poor, nothing nutritious just machines and sugar, and you eat in the lobby. Not inviting, not friendly, noise from traffic is constant.

Stayed: February 2018