“Great place open almost all year round”
Review of Taqueria Arandas

Taqueria Arandas
Ranked #240 of 540 Restaurants in Spring
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

We stopped in this place on thanks giving day since all restaurants in woodlands were closed, great food,value and service , recommended if you want to try excellent Mexican food.

Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

The honest truth is the food here is good but not awesome. It's a great little restaurant to gather at. It is open late so we would frequent it often. Love the corn cakes but the best is the salsa verde. Hot!!!

1  Thank gwenbraum
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I spend considerable time in The Woodlands/spring area on business. Being close to Houston one expects plenty on "Mexican" food restaurants, and indeed there are many choices and I have tried several, some better than others but none impressive. I had heard good things of Taqueria Arandas and decided to give it a try for an informal lunch and I was pleasantly surprised. Probably the best in the area for me. Food flavor and freshness were obvious. I asked for fish tacos and they were very, very good an fresh. The salsas with the chips were spicy but not overwhelming (although I do like spicy stuff). In addition, the service was friendly and very attentive. And to cap it all off, my bill for lunch was a little over $10, tip included. When I visit a new place I always ask myself if I would return. This is definitively a place where I will return and share with others. I give it full mark for the category of restaurant.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

I had breakfast here the other morning. And just my luck, it was dollar taco day, morning, not sure what she said was the reason, but who am I to argue. I ordered to barbacoa and one pastor. They were delicious. The green sauce is great too. The server even brought me a drink to in a "to-go" cup. Cheap but delicious- need I say more.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Went here to get take out for our group. Ordered the fajitas special in beef and chicken. The service was great and the food was excellent. They put a lot of meat in the special. The ranch beans as a side were a little different--not as spicy as others I have had, but good.