“Lovely place!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
“Lovely place!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great home made coffee, great food, great sounding room for gigs, amazingly friendly and helpful staff....We had a great time when we spent a day here for a show.

• Visited February 2014

Houston
“Great Venue!”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This place is setup for a great night for friends or couples. The evenings are setup as dinner/concerts where you come early for a meal and enjoy a concert after dinner. They host a number of performers from all genres of music and the food is good too!
Hop on their website and pick a concert! The place has character!

Visited February 2014
Albuquerque, NM
“When In Houston...!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The Dosey Doe has several great venues to choose from and The Big Barn was the venue my band was scheduled to play. Standing inside, yep, it looks like a big barn with an upstairs with tables and a bar. Downstairs has long tables for groups with the stage as center-focus for many great acts have performed there before and after us. (i.e. BJ Thomas, The Association, Richie Havens, Kathy Mattea) Most restaurants think of music as an after-thought. Not The Dosey Doe whose sound system and sound personnel are professional so you can eat your delicious dinner with your family/friends and be surrounded by great music at the same time. I don't usually share here about what I do for a living, but as a touring musician who travels for my livelihood, I cannot stress how important it is to come to a venue, perform my best and then come away from there feeling like I want to go back. Did I say that the food was delicious and the staff were amazingly welcoming? Oh! And for you coffee lovers out there...they have their own brand. I'm still enjoying my daily cuppa joe. There's enough varieties of coffee to buy by the pound and take home with you or gift to your loved ones. Ride your HOG, wear your boots or your hat...just go.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Travelerbycar
Spring, Texas
“Acts and Food”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

DD is our favorite venue in Houston, and we patrons of all the arts. Known talent and the food is great. We look so forward to our visits there for "date" nights. We visit 12-15 times a year and quite a bang for your buck! Just a treat from start to finish. Judith

• Visited January 2014
Houston, Texas
“Music Good, Food & Service Not Good”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

For $230 for two of us you would expect a better dinner. The show was great but the food lacked taste and the waiter rushed to get our plates off our table. The London Broil was more like London spoil, it had the flavor of an old shoe. My wife had chicken and pasta and she said it was average. I asked for a Dewars & soda with a twist of lemon, the waiter asked what kind of soda I wanted, "tonic or juice", I explained club soda but my drink came with a twist of lime and it wasn't even Dewars. It took 45 minutes for us to get two glasses of water and what little I did eat of the food I had to do it without anything to drink as we were obviously forgotten. I would suggest if you go to this place get there when it opens to get any service at all and good luck with choosing the food.

• Visited August 2013