“Great !”
Review of Crescent Moon Wine Bar - CLOSED

Crescent Moon Wine Bar
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Great "Hidden Spot" North of The Woodlands, Texas. Incredible wine list with reasonable prices. Full menu of chic American & Mediterranean entrees & snacks.
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Good wine selection lots to choose from. Very knowledgeable staff to assist you.
Excellent service never had to wait for glass to be filled. Very attentive.
Fabulous food,excellent presentation

Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

We have been here often and usually with a good sized group. The food is great, the wine selection is excellent, they have great live music plus a small dance floor. It's a very intimate atmosphere and we have always had a wonderful time here. If you want to talk sit in the back room. If you want to enjoy the music and dance sit in the front area. On the weekends don't get there too late or you won't have many seating options.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

This wine bar is a hidden secret. I was turned on to CMWB by a friend and I have been a big fan ever since. I love the weekend bands and the fact that CMWB is a safe place for single women to go. The age group is over 40+ and that's a plus. A great selection of wine by the glass or bottle. I especially love the band "The Grateful Geezers," they play a variety of music ranging from 50's rock and roll, disco, R & B, classic rock and everything in between. I haven't been to Latin night on Thursdays yet, but that's my next thing to do. I would suggest that you make reservations if you have a big group or come early to get a table, they fill up fast.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

This is the second time we've been to the CMWB and the first time we've eaten there. The first time was only for the band. As we've been doing some remodeling in our home this week, we ate out a lot. Our meal at the CMWB was by far the best meal we've had during this time. We both had the pasta arrabbiata. I had mine with shrimp, my wife had hers with chicken. We agreed it was perfect. The shrimp were large, fresh, and cooked perfectly. The sauce was spiced just right, with a little kick to it. Our only complaint about the food was the absence of bread. Who serves pasta and doesn't serve bread? Both times we've been there the bands have been good cover bands. Nothing to rave about but good enough for a bar band, lots of fun.

Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

An eclectic wine selection for any pallet. Servers who know the wine and food well enough to help you choose what suits your taste. Atmosphere, Tuscan amazing! The expansion REALY payed off! Pork chops are a must have. This place is upscale fun, live music 7 days a week. Dance, eat, drink, enjoy!!!