“Good food!”

Mi Rancho
Ranked #45 of 525 Restaurants in Spring
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 November 2013

My family has been going to Mi Rancho for several years. The warm salsa and chips are always YUMMY. The restaurant is typically very busy, so it is loud but if you don't mind that you'll be fine. The food is very good and prices are as well. The waitstaff is friendly and accomidating. We really like Mi Rancho!

Reviewed 15 May 2013

This is our favorite Mexican restaurant! Everything we have ever had here is great. I love their tamales and nachos especiales. My fiancé loves their fajitas.

1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 22 April 2013

This is a once a month or so for our family.. Always busy,even on a week night. That's because the food is delivered fast, hot and right! Price is right for the atmosphere. This is a family restaurant, used by locals after football, soccer,baseball,etc. margaritas are delicious and strong! You get what you pay for here!!

Reviewed 23 January 2013

This is my favorite Mexican Restaurant in Spring. Service is good. I absolutely love the Pork fajaitas....They are the best. We go at least once a month!!!

Reviewed 22 December 2012

I thought it was good, but holy cow, try getting a table on Saturday Night. I have been back to eat there again, but hey, there are too many other good Mexican places for me to wait more than 30 minutes for a table. Besides, they aren't geared up to accomodate waiting people, every square foot they can, has a table. I guess that, in itself, speaks pretty highly of this place. So, my average rating isn't going to hurt these guys. I will check back again, if I don't go to one of the other 3, nearby, good mexican places.