I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for a business trip. The continental breakfast was one of the better breakfasts I have experienced on the road. The rooms were nice, clean and fairly quiet. (I did have a random person try to get into my room and as a young female in an unfamilar place, that was a little scary!!) I also experienced some issues with the high speed internet but I was able to work around it for a few hours until it was back up. They don't offer room service but they do have a service to order from a third party, which is delivered to the room. The soggy chicken nuggets, watery salad and the wrong soda arrived at my door in a reasonable amount of time but it pained me to have to pay $22 for it. If you are arriving late, pick up dinner on your way in!! If you are going to be local to the hotel, getting around the area can be frustrating if you're not familar. Overall it wasn't bad--I did appreciate the fitness facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston North-Spring. Our hotel boasts 120 newly refurbished rooms, including 22 suites! The Woodlands area features several corporate campuses, most notably Exxon-Mobil, Chevron-Phillips, Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, Baker Hughes, Intertek, Tetra Technologies, and Woodforest National Bank. We are conveniently located just twenty minutes away from George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) and forty five minutes away from Hobby Airport (HOU). The Woodlands area is about more than just business however. Come and enjoy an entertaining evening at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, one of the most beautiful outdoor venues in the U.S.! Love to shop? Come spend the afternoon wandering the Woodlands Mall featuring over 200 of the worlds finest stores and restaurants. Fan of antiquing? Don't miss this opportunity to head out to Old Town Spring just a few miles south off I-45. Head out to the shops and pick up some priceless antiques while the kids enjoy the day just around the corner at Splashtown USA! With so many opportunities and things to do in the area, it's no wonder the Woodlands is Houston's fastest growing community. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston North-Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites The Woodlands
- Holiday Inn Spring
- Holiday Inn Express Woodlands
- Spring Holiday Inn