“Great family place”
Review of Bouncin' Bears

Bouncin' Bears
Ranked #8 of 32 things to do in Spring
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I take my 10 year old daughter here all the time and not only does she love it but I also enjoy myself. It's a place where you can join ur kids in the fun.

Great place to have a birthday party also. As a parent I have no problem joining my daughter and bouncing.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

If the weather is bad or they are bouncing off the wall. Large area with tons of bouncy stuff for various ages. Bring a book because no matter how cute your kids are you can only watch them bounce so long. Unless they like to run around and bounce go somewhere else.

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I brought my child to spend a few hours playing on the inflatables for the day. After being forced to purchase a pair of socks (everyone has to have socks on and no shoes once you pass the counter), I went to use the restroom and stepped in a puddle of urine in the bathroom (while in my socks that I was forced to buy). If I had shoes on it would have been no big deal. Then, I attempted to buy a bottle of water but was advised of a $5 minimum purchase using a card. So I scratched that idea and tried to locate a water fountain but needless to say, they don't have one. Imagine that! Along with the inadequate facility, the high school staff could use some customer service training. Not returning.

3  Thank Steve M
Reviewed 26 November 2013

let the kids bounce themselves to sleep!!!! while they play ,get some work done on computer or read a book....visit with other parents. great place to play indoors in the heat of Houston or the rain of the season. pay to play yet worth it.

1  Thank CJS249
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Bouncin' Bears has a nice variety of bounce houses, including an inflatable basketball court, a two-story slide, rope ladders, and a huge bounce pillow. There's a toddler zone reserved for 3-and-under kids so they don't get run over by their bigger siblings.

Staff is great, and the place is kept clean. Snacks and drinks are actually not marked up too badly, either, which is nice.

Check the web site before you go; parties can rent out the building, and these parties are posted on the calendar so you don't end up with a bunch of disappointed kids.