“Adequate bouncy place. ”
Review of Bouncin' Bears

Bouncin' Bears
Ranked #8 of 27 things to do in Spring
Hong Kong, China
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 175 helpful votes
“Adequate bouncy place. ”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Ok. If you have to have someplace to take those grand kids while your wife takes your daughters for the manicures then this is a possibility. Not too expensive admission but the kids run around and get thirsty. No water fountain. Only overpriced sugar drinks and overpriced water. And no outside drinks of course. Hey bouncing guys. It is Texas in the summer. How about a water fountain?

Big Spring, Texas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great family place”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I take my 10 year old daughter here all the time and not only does she love it but I also enjoy myself. It's a place where you can join ur kids in the fun.

Great place to have a birthday party also. As a parent I have no problem joining my daughter and bouncing.

Visited March 2014
Hong Kong, China
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 175 helpful votes
“A place to have the kids blow off some steam when....”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

If the weather is bad or they are bouncing off the wall. Large area with tons of bouncy stuff for various ages. Bring a book because no matter how cute your kids are you can only watch them bounce so long. Unless they like to run around and bounce go somewhere else.

Visited April 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Poorly Managed”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

I brought my child to spend a few hours playing on the inflatables for the day. After being forced to purchase a pair of socks (everyone has to have socks on and no shoes once you pass the counter), I went to use the restroom and stepped in a puddle of urine in the bathroom (while in my socks that I was forced to buy). If I had shoes on it would have been no big deal. Then, I attempted to buy a bottle of water but was advised of a $5 minimum purchase using a card. So I scratched that idea and tried to locate a water fountain but needless to say, they don't have one. Imagine that! Along with the inadequate facility, the high school staff could use some customer service training. Not returning.

3 Thank Steve M
Houston, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“daytrip”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

let the kids bounce themselves to sleep!!!! while they play ,get some work done on computer or read a book....visit with other parents. great place to play indoors in the heat of Houston or the rain of the season. pay to play yet worth it.

Visited October 2013