“Good for a chain restaurant”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #14 of 550 Restaurants in Spring
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 May 2013

So, here I am writing another review about a chain restaurant. Probably would not have considered going but we received a gift card for Christmas, and the fridge is pathetically lacking. Earlier attempts to go here were tried but the week-end crowds pack this place and I'm not willing to wait on hour or more for steak that I can prepare at home. It's mid week so we decided to give it a shot. We were promptly seated. The place has nice decor and wasnt overly loud. Our server was very friendly and was quick with our drink order. We both ordered steaks. They were cooked to our liking. My ribeye was slightly over seasoned but not a deal breaker, but my mashed potatoes were heavenly. My wife's steak was good and the berniase sauce was delicious. Our server wasnt overly attentive and checked on us, but not too much. Over-all the meal was good and fairly priced. I will come back, just not on a weekend.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

My husband and I ate dinner here on a Friday night. We started with a bottle of wine and had the stuffed mushroom appetizer. We each had a salad and I had a bacon-wrapped filet and my husband had a filet and lobster tail. Both were cooked perfectly and everything had an amazing flavor!! I had a baked potato and my husband had macaroni. Both were delicious and we were both really pleased with our meal. We had the salted caramel cake dessert and I absolutely loved it. Our waiter was very friendly and professional. We accidentally received the steak and salmon instead of the steak and lobster tail - our waiter corrected it immediately and we got to keep the salmon - it was amazing as well! Overall, we had a wonderful experience. It far exceeded our expectations and we will definitely return!

Reviewed 5 May 2013 via mobile

We had a tbone, potato and salad. Very good food. Service was awesome. Will go back again. Loved the wheatbread

Reviewed 28 March 2013 via mobile

Nice restaurant. We didn't have to wait this time but normally we do. Great service. You must try the Chicken Parmesan is so awesome. Ribs are good too. I would go here over Saltgrass or Outback any day.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

This restaurant has been open for only a couple months, and we visited during a Saturday for late lunch (of which they have a lower priced lunch menu). Even though when we arrived there wasn't a crowd (considerable empty tables), we were told there would be a 10 to 15 minute wait, This was probably due to management reducing the wait staff during the slower afternoon; but irritating to patrons nonetheless.
The menu is diverse and reasonably priced. The wait staff was friendly (although the hostess was a bit robotic). We ordered the house filets and they were cooked correctly and tasted great. Side dishes were good also. Portions are smaller than Outback Steakhouse, but still adequate. This restaurant has a very nice western motif atmosphere,