“Great food in Spring” 5 of 5 bubbles

Eden Cafe
Ranked #6 of 494 Restaurants in Spring
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, Texas
“Great food in Spring”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Thursdays special homemade chicken noodle soup is the best! Then I tried their pablano soup and it's SO good!! I'm torn which is my fav! Love their salads the Eden salad with shrimp or grilled chicken and their grilled chicken Ceasar salad all wonderful. The serve salads with their delectable toasted garlic bread. Yummy food that keeps me coming back. My husband and I get take out from here at least once a week and done in often too. Good stuff!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sunlover223

Spring, Texas
“Even My Wife Liked It!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Ever since seeing the sign and reading reviews, I've wanted to try this place. However, the wife is not the adventurous type when it comes to new restaurants. Manly man that I am, I put my foot down last weekend and told her we were going to the Eden Cafe for lunch. Our two college student daughters saw the chance for a free meal and tagged along.

We were seated immediately and greeted by our waitress. Lisa, Lissa....I'm horrible with names. We told her we needed more time to decide since we had never been there before. A few minutes later, a manager? came over with a platter of chips and spinach dip and said it was on the house since it was our first time. Very impressed!

Anyway, to cut it short, the girls got hamburgers which were huge and they loved. I had the fish & chip special, and my wife had the pesto pasta and a small Laura's salad. She actually liked the salad so much she wished she had gotten it as a meal.

All in all...great place, great food, great prices and fantastic staff. Just wish they served breakfast at the Spring location. Otherwise, I would give it 5 stars.

Visited April 2014
The Woodlands, Texas
“Wine dinners!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

We have attended two of Eden Cafe Wine Dinners and not only were the choices of wine excellent, both times, the cuisine was spectacular! What a great little find.

• Visited March 2014
The Woodlands, Texas, United States
“Wine Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

We attended the "Wine Dinner" at Eden Cafe's Spring location last week. It was outstanding from the beginning to the end! Very affordable and the service was top notch. The Beef Wellington was cooked to perfection, juicy and tender. The presentaion was lovely. The wine flowed freely as we were introduced to several Napa Valley wines. if you like good food and good wine, I encouraged you to attend one of these wine dinners. They offer them at the Spring location,as well as, the Magnolia location. Beware, they sell out fast! Their regular menu is great, as well. I challenge you to find a better filet mignon or sea bass (when available) in all of Houston.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Nancy J
Houston, Texas
“Great Food, Decent Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

This is the second time we've eaten here and it will definitely be on our repeat list. I like that it is locally owned when so many restaurants are franchises and/or chains. Our friends agree - we enjoyed the "Winesdays" (half off bottles of wine). The ambiance and service is great. The Ropa Cuban Vieja is excellent - so good the first time we were here, we had to have it again!

• Visited December 2013