“Local owners”

Add it.
Jax burgers fries shakes
Ranked #76 of 527 Restaurants in Spring
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Local owners deliver friendly service and great burgers, fries and shakes. If you aren't a big eater, the child portion is enough.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I'm picky about my burgers and JAX didn't disappoint! Though I had no room after the filling burger and seasoned fries (think we had the garlic parm ones), I had to try a malt. Oh my! It was perfect. Great little location on FM 2920 and now larger location near Old Town Spring.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Jax has great burgers and chicken sandwiches. They also have a good selection of seasoned french fries and sweet potato fries.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

They make a great burger and the garlic french fries are sooooo good. They even have gluten free options.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

My son and I have been here twice. The food was delicious and the employees are all extremely friendly.