“Good Experience. ”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Conroe, Texas
“Good Experience. ”
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Everything was good. I'm not an Indian food expert, but it seemed to be much better quality when compared to those nasty Chinese buffets. Not a huge selection but plenty big enough. Everything was clean, and all of the staff was professional. Give it a try.

Huntsville, Texas
“Great Indian Food Buffet!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My husband and I love going to Sitar's when we are in the Houston/Woodlands area. Nice selection on the buffet which is served at lunch and dinner. At dinner you can order from their menu - which I have never done - I like getting a little of everything! My 5 year old son loves eating here too. There's plenty of things that aren't too spicy for him to eat. The wait staff are very quick, and friendly. Overall the restaurant is clean and well kept. I'm not a huge buffet person - however - I really enjoy this restaurant. Give it a try you won't be disappointed!

• Visited October 2013
Houston, Texas
“Best Indian food”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Want to try Indian food? Go to Sitar Cuisine of India in The Woodlands, TX. They have all kinds of things, from spices to sweets.

Visited September 2013
Austin, Texas
“Nice selection”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The buffet is great - I missed samosas, but the tandoor chicken was tender and the Kheer was fabulous.

Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas
“Excellent buffet”
Reviewed 29 April 2013 via mobile

I went here this evening with a coworker. The food was all quite tasty, and had wonderful flavors. The service was attentive and they kept our glasses full. I will definitely be going back.

Visited April 2013