“Delicious food - Wonderful Atmosphere”
Review of Euro Bakery

Euro Bakery
Ranked #1 of 19 Dessert in Spring
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This is one of my favorite local restaurants. I mainly have lunch here, but have tried their breakfast & dinner items too. It's a small, cozy restaurant run by a family. The owners are so warm and welcoming. It's what I imagine an European cafe would be like. The Tzatziki Sauce is so delicious and addicting. It's served with home-made pita chips that are seasoned just right. A half order is enough for two. I have to have it every time I come. Everything is delicious, but some of my favorites are the Greek salad, the gyro pita and the grilled chicken pita panini. I am usually too full to eat dessert there but I always take one thing home with me for later. It's all so delicious that its hard to choose between the Italian butter cookies, the lemon bars or the choc fudge brownie. Finally, if you like coffee - they have the best! Freshly ground and so smooth. One of my favorite spots. Try it!