“The stay was good and the service was great too just the...”

Super 8 Spring/The Woodlands Area
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Spring
Fort Worth
“The stay was good and the service was great too just the...”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

The stay was good and the service was great too just the some of the shower could be cleaner and no cracks besides that everything was good I would still recommended to friends.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Houston, tx
Reviewed 14 January 2014

When checking in at 8:40pm - the front desk (who I did not get his name) stated I did not have a reservation. After showing him my email confirmation, he again stated that he didn't have a reservation for me. He asked when I made the reservation and I said the day before. I showed him my ID so he could get my exact name.
He shuffled through some papers and asked if I was from Georgia. I said no, I'm from Texas. He then called a gentleman in room 118 down to the front office and ask him if he was (insert my name here) Front desk showed gentleman the paperwork (with my name on it). The gentleman said no, he was (name sounds a lot like mine). Front desk asked if he was from Georgia. The gentleman said no, he was from Boston.
The gentleman went back up to his room, and I asked front desk about my room. Front desk said he again didn't have anything for me. I asked him to call a manager to clarify the situation. Front desk said it was too late and the manager couldn't be called. So - I called Expedia. Expedia called the hotel, while I stood there. Front desk shuffled some papers, admitted there was a mix-up and they hung up.
Front Desk gave me a room, with the same paperwork the gentleman signed. We crossed out the 118 room number and wrote mine.
If he had just looked at the Gentleman's ID and noticed the name on the reservation did not match, there would have been less chance of an issue.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I stayed here on a road trip. Was a bit hard to find, as it is on a highway access road that is tricky to get to.
Clean, comfortable room. Polite service from the front desk. Walking distance to grocery and dining, although not easy to walk in this neighborhood.
Sink leaked a bit, which suggests delayed maintenance.

Room Tip: No views of interest. I faced the highway but the room was quiet anyway.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Plano
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Not too many hotels still have the bulky/heavy TV sets. Inform Guests the time of the Continental Breakfast. The microwave and refrigerator was great to have in the room. For our short

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family