“I only used the room for sleep purposes. I was dead tired...”

Super 8 Spring/The Woodlands Area
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Spring
Reviewed 20 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I've stayed here dozens of times over the years and have reviewed the hotel a few times. I stay here because of the value. It is the best priced hotel in the area for a one or two night hotel.

Hotels slightly nicer across the highway are double the room rate.

In all those years however, I've never stayed in the building closest to the highway. But that is where they stuck me this time.

Terrible traffic noise, and room doors that slam so hard the walls and windows shake. I am down grading my review of this hotel based on staying in this building.

An old noisy hotel, in need of new beds and pillows. Stay here when you don't want to spend a lot of money.

Grocery store, restaurants, fast food and Wal-Mart all very close.

• Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed 14 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kesha T
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stay at a lot of the Super 8 Hotels and this one was really close to where we needed to be but the service was really, really poor. Our WiFi (which we need wherever we stay due to business) was only workable in the office, so my husband had to go to the office to do his work, which was not acceptable. We kept asking to talk to the manager, but we were continually told that he was 'not in', they would call him, he would be in in the morning .. yet, WE NEVER SAW OR HEARD FROM HIM ... not only that .. we never got any satisfaction with the WiFi situation. We were to stay there for over a week but cancelled our stay due to the situation.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Englandswings123
Reviewed 11 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I spent three days at the Super 8 in Spring/The Woodlands and I would like to share my opinion. The check in process was great and smooth. My flight got in early so I went to the hotel and tried to check in around noon. The hotel clerk was very well and got me a room with no problem. The room was a good size and clean. They had hot waffles everyday with a fresh hot coffee to start my day. Overall the place was very well worth and pleasant. Only request is if they had another ice machine in the second building because they have only one in the office side. Thanks for the hospitality and well done.....

Room Tip: ask if room available in the office building because it's near the ice machine and the pool.