“What has changed about the Red Lobster”
Review of Red Lobster

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Lobster
Ranked #201 of 504 Restaurants in Spring
Cuisines: Seafood, American
Houston, Texas
“What has changed about the Red Lobster”
Reviewed 11 January 2013

I had not eaten at Red Lobster for about a long time as I thought there were better seafood places. However The other day I was hungry and dropped in for a quick bite. I do not know what has happened in my absence but the fish was a notch above! The topping was delicious and well prepared. Was there a famous chef hiding in the back and cameras from a TV show ready to spring out and yell surprise. No but it was a surprise to taste seafood this delicious. The baked potato was small (but aren't most too big) and was flavorful. The roasted veggies were good. It is back on my list especially when I do not want to pay for those oversized expensive meals offered at other seafood restaurants that take a long time to be served. The surroundings were attractive and clean.

Visited January 2013

Houston, TX
“Gross, don't waste your money!”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

My husband and I have tried to eat here a few times and each time it's been worse. The food tastes like its been frozen for a year & then semi thawed for your pleasure. The prices a a joke for what you get, and the staff don't really seem to care about your eating experience. We tried all kinds of different selection from their menu thinking maybe the 1st time was a fluke, but the sampler, the calamari, the lobster, EVERYTHING was disgusting.

• Visited July 2012
Texas
“Enjoyed my snow crab”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

Parents, daughter and I ate at this Red Lobster off IH 45 is Spring. I arrived before my daughter and parents and it took awhile to be seated because I requested a table and not a booth to be seated at. My mother uses a walking cane a lot of the times as she has knee problems so a booth is diificult for her to get in and out of. Host stated the waitress in one area has a large party to take care of so he had to find a waiter that could take care of us. Meanwhile, my daughter and parenst arrived and I was STILL waiting at the hos station for a table. Meanwhile, the phone rang several times and the host answered it and a couple of waitresses walked up and spoke to him. Finally, I asked was he going to seart our party or not and he said he was just trying to find an area to seat us in (not true as I heard his telephone conversation s as well as his discussions with the two waitresses and they had nothing to do with us being seated at a table). This host then took us to a table and even then, it was a while before someone even stopped and asked us if we would like to order soemthing to drink. Finally, waitress came and took our orders..the food was good but the service needs improvement.

Visited July 2012
Conroe
“Great food”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Everytime we visit this location we get great food and service. Even when there is a wait we dont ever wait too long. They make sure you get enough food so that you wont leave hungry and knowledgeable staff helps answer questions about specials and new menu items.

Visited May 2012
Snowflake, Arizona
“Great Food and Service!”
Reviewed 23 May 2012

I have been here many times and always had great food and service. I saw the other reviews and have always had a great experience here so do not let the other reviews keep you from eating here. I have probably eaten here close to 10 times and always great!

• Visited April 2012