All reviews front desk bed was comfortable bathrooms were clean room decor hotel was extremely clean common areas next morning breakfast service the staff was great omelet enjoyable stay late check visiting family the hotel staff free breakfast houston area yogurt
Reviewed 3 August 2018

This was my second extended stay at this location. The staff is great and made sure that the guest room and common areas were always clean. You could not ask for a better location being right off the North Freeway and near many Restaurants and other attractions. I look forward to visiting this hotel on my next trip to Houston.

Stayed: July 2018
rushpatel1989, General Manager at Best Western Plus Spring Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

We appreciate for your valued feedback & thank you very much for staying with us.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Very clean, well priced, conviently located hotel. Access to 45 and restaurants. Bed was comfortable. Desk staff was very friendly. I would stay here on a return visit to family in Spring (or Houston area), Texas.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
rushpatel1989, General Manager at Best Western Plus Spring Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

We appreiciate for your valued feedback & thank you very much for staying with us.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

When my air conditioner was on the blink, I took refuge in my local Best Western. I had a very positive experience. The hotel was extremely clean and the staff was great. This hotel is ideally situated for families traveling to the area. It is located next to Splashtown and it is close to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The staff was fabulous and I would rate them as a 10 . Especially Kimberley at the front desk . I have stayed there many times and consider the hotel as my hotel of choice in Houston . I stayed 5 nights on my recent trip. Upon preparing for my checkout on June 29th I had some final business to do prior to leaving . I called the front desk and requested a late checkout not to exceed 1 pm . Upon leaving the hotel I stopped by the front desk and confirmed that the late checkout was ok . Sarika said that would be fine . About 11 am my phone went crazy with text and calls from my wife . She is deaf and the manager ( Patel ) was calling telling her she must vacate the room . If I wasn’t back by 12 pm she would have to put all our luggage on the cart and come down and wait for me in the Lobby . This really scared her since she is handicap as well as English not being her primary language . She is a LEGAL IMMIGRANT ! Then cell phone began ringing from calls from the hotel manager. I was in a business meeting and had to leave my meeting to drink back 20 miles to pick up my wife by 12 pm . I arrived back there at 11:55 am and hurriedly picked up my wife , but prior to leaving I had a very heated conversation the Patel the so called manager . I told him the front desk clerk approved my checkout which he denied . I try to follow protocol , which I did , but when the AH called me a liar we almost had an event . But a piece of s___ like that AH isn’t worth it . I stay in at least 100 plus nights a year in hotels and have been traveling for 50 years and never had an event like this one . As I said the staff is a 10 on 10 , but this AH is below a ZERO !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Truckpro49
rushpatel1989, General Manager at Best Western Plus Spring Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Sorry for inconvenience to you. Our normal check out time 11.00 am and we extend late check out until 12 pm for any guest. It might be misunderstanding to you. Sorry for any inconvenience to you.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

BestWestern,353 Louetta Rd,Spring,TX- clean,comfortable,friendly staff.Free breakfast-usual fare economy hotels,reconstituted eggs/sausage/generous carbs. Do not book with Reservation Counter, Inc., which uses bait & switch tactics. Offered suite in large print, confirmed 2QB regular room.

Stayed: June 2018
rushpatel1989, General Manager at Best Western Plus Spring Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

We appreciate for your valued business & thank you very much for staying with us.