“Just a burger place” 3 of 5 bubbles

Beefy's on the Green
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
“Just a burger place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

As far a the burgers go they are good as is most of the other things we have tried. It's a good place for families with kids, I think the main reason my girls like going there is the outdoor playground.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank John S

San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Good family restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

We stopped here on our way home. Great burgers and onion rings. Really great outdoor space with playscape for kids. If you're looking for laid back family dining, this is a great choice!

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank Breanna P
“Very Good Overall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

This counter service style restaurant has a vast menu. Most of the items we tried are very well done. Unless you make advance arrangements, the counter service is not suitable for serving large groups when the group expects to be served at the same general time. It offers a build-it-yourself burger bar similar to the Fuddrucker style and, a real bonus for me - cherry coke as a choice on its drink dispenser! The food we've had there has been excellent. Its menu is creative and the serving is well executed. Very satisfying experience.

Visited June 2013
Spring Branch, Texas
“Tough place to find seating. Good prices with tons of childrens activities!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2012 via mobile

This time we went to beefy's on the green was totally unexpected. We had tables on the upper level (for parties) the kids had video games and playground time while the food was being prepared. The food took about 20-25 minutes before it was ready. My husband had the mushroom swiss burger and wasn't exactly satisfied. The kids liked the burger with fries meal. I had the turkey club sandwich with fries. I was surprised by the size of the sandwich but I have made better sandwiches at home. If you find something you like, leave a review so I know what to try next.

Spring Branch, Texas
“Not a bad place to eat, but choose your dining times wisely!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2012 via mobile

I have only been here one time, and that was enough for me! My kids had a party they attended at beefy's. I was always leary because living close by, I hear all the stories. First of all this place does serve alcoholic beverages. I don't know about you, but in my opinion a parent shouldn't be drinking a margarita while she has to turn around and drive her kids home. When we went it was about noon, early enough to beat the rush, the burgers were greasy, the fries were good. But, I had to fight flies away from my kids food constantly. The price is good, and their is a playground, but in this contributors opinion. The bad out weighs the good! Try for yourself, but if you feel like me and perfer to keep your children away from alcohol establishments! Look for my other reviews! :)