“Great Service & Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tradicao Brazilian Steakhouse

Tradicao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Tradicao Brazilian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 96 Restaurants in Stafford
Price range: US$30 - US$60
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse, Seafood, South American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: In between West Belfort and West Airport
Rosharon, Texas
“Great Service & Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

We had our father's retirement dinner party on 10-12-13 with over 60 guest. Let me tell you the service and the food was GREAT!!! I'm ready to go back and just eat again. The staff: Roziane, Julio, Edgar, & Chris....THANKS for all you did to make this dinner a success. Everyone that attended the dinner party is still talking about great the service was. I was amazed how quick they served our guest. Hats off to Tradicao Brazilian Steakhouse. Thanks again!! Still smiling :-)

• Visited October 2013
4 Thank T-will2013

Houston, Texas, United States
“Great Buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

I'm a big fan of Brazilian steak houses, they're like a craze in Houston in now, popping up left and right. I like Tradicao a lot because they are one of the only Brazilian steak houses that serve seafood which is an ultimate plus for me. The service here is great, food is good, the servers are prompt and the price is just right. Though I'd probably take Fogo or Chama Guacha over Tradicao, they get no complaints from me!

• Visited October 2012
5 Thank ZexSwain
Houston, Texas
“awesome Happy Hour!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

I just want to come here once a week (and thats a lot for me!) for HH!! The appetizers at the bar are so deliciuos and on HH it's only 1/2 price which makes them more desirable. I already tried Carpacio (which for sure is my favorite), but had as well sausage, lamb chops and seafood empanadas - all worth trying. I normally have glass of wine with it, but their cocktails are awesome too. Fully recommend.

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank EvaUlaB
Houston, TX USA
“A Great Find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

Our plan each year is to try new (to us) restaurants during Houston Restaurant Weeks. Boy, are we glad we tried lunch at Tradicao on the SW Freeway. This was also our first visit to a "Brazilian Steakhouse" style restaurant. We were impressed. It is a large restaurant, decorated in dark wood with subdued lighting. This restaurant is obviously well-managed, as the staff is extra friendly, extra efficient, non-intrusive, and timely with the carvings. The buffet salad bar was stocked with a few items not usually offered at other establishments--fresh asparagus, fresh green beans, smoked salmon--all extremely well-prepared and tasty. The cheese puffs melt in your mouth. All the meats were hot and tender. As though we didn't have enough to eat(we did), we had to try the trio of desserts which were divine. We have found a wonderful restaurant worthy of multiple revisits.

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank Jeandg
Pa
“Carnivore's delight”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

12 different meats brought to your table on a spit until you an't eat any more. 2 different fish. Nice salad bar. Exceptional desserts. Nonstop service. This place is an amazing delight for people not on a diet. We were there for about 4 hours, and certainly didn't leave hungry. The only thing I would do differently is to serve a few more side dishes to break up the relentless parade of protein.

• Visited July 2013