Studio 6 Houston Southwest - Sugarland
US$121
Residence Inn
US$100
Comfort Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$103
ComfortSuites
Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$138
Super 8 Stafford Sugarland Area(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$75
Hampton Inn Houston Stafford(Stafford)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$111
US$105
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2011

The room we stayed in was very clean. Price was great. Employees were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2011

The area is off the freeway but ok with me, the exterior is not well kept, the non-smoking room I requested is merely a smoking room with the ashtray turned upside down showing a no -smoking symbol. The room reeks with stale smoke, when I got home and unpacked my clothes smelled bad they had absorbed the room odor. The room had a comfortable bed, kitchette and but for the smell it was worth the price. I felt safe, mostly contruction workers etc, the guy next door kept coming in and out all night but that is not the hotels fault. It was ok for the price.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2010

OMG is all I can say. The hotel manager should be ashamed of him/her self. The outside of the hotel will trick you. But be aware it is not what it looks like. As soon as I opened the door I smelled a mixture of a thousand things and none were a pleasing smell. I don't know how you can miss that someone took care of their business and forgot to flush twice but apparently the cleaning person did because I had to flush the toilet behind the previous person. The room looked like it was about to cave in with a bed from 1976 when I was born. I was scared to sit on the bed less known sleep in it. Thank goodness the gentlemen at the front desk was polite enough to admit that its a shame that the rooms are in the condition they are in. He refunded me my money back and I went next door to the Laquinta with a stomach ache. By the way don't stay there either, they are next on my list. I could not really eat for the remainder of the weekend. Lets just say I would rather sleep on a pissy bus stop then to ever come back to this place and the answer to the next question. NO I will not recommend this hotel to anyone...

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yvnnfranklin
Reviewed 26 November 2010

The outside of this accommodation was dreary and the inside worse. On opening the door we were hit by the strong smell. Not sure what it was - damp/cigarette smoke/insect repellent? The decor was old and shabby. A good attempt had been made to keep it clean but unfortunately there was one long hair in the sink and another on the toilet. After the first night I was covered in insect bites by morning. This was the first bad experience we have had accommodation wise in the US. Yes it was cheap, but if we'd known what it was going to be like we'd rather have paid more than have our holiday spoiled in this way.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2010

The family and I were very happy here. The crew and staff were very nice and helpfull. Good size room, good size bath room, good parking with well light parking lot.
We stayed there while waiting for our house to finish. We were home while waiting for our home. Clean, safe and close up everything. Evan the other guest were friendly pepole. If I needed to, yes I would for sure hands down stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010