“Scared to stay here!”

Studio 6 Houston Southwest - Sugarland
Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Stafford
Reviewed 8 December 2011

The motel was reasonably clean and the grounds were attractive. The "people" hanging around the motel when we checked in made us very uncomfortable.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank travelandycwt

Reviewed 30 November 2011

was really nice rooms but the burners were very slow

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2011

I had a great experience. The property was very clean and the manager was very helpful. The rooms are small but adequate.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2011

I was only here for one night, but the room was nice. This is one of the less expensive hotels in the area. They do not have breakfast, but for less than $50 what do you expect. The office is not open all night and I had to call someone to check me in and he was very nice.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2011

The room we stayed in was very clean. Price was great. Employees were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2011

The area is off the freeway but ok with me, the exterior is not well kept, the non-smoking room I requested is merely a smoking room with the ashtray turned upside down showing a no -smoking symbol. The room reeks with stale smoke, when I got home and unpacked my clothes smelled bad they had absorbed the room odor. The room had a comfortable bed, kitchette and but for the smell it was worth the price. I felt safe, mostly contruction workers etc, the guy next door kept coming in and out all night but that is not the hotels fault. It was ok for the price.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2010

OMG is all I can say. The hotel manager should be ashamed of him/her self. The outside of the hotel will trick you. But be aware it is not what it looks like. As soon as I opened the door I smelled a mixture of a thousand things and none were a pleasing smell. I don't know how you can miss that someone took care of their business and forgot to flush twice but apparently the cleaning person did because I had to flush the toilet behind the previous person. The room looked like it was about to cave in with a bed from 1976 when I was born. I was scared to sit on the bed less known sleep in it. Thank goodness the gentlemen at the front desk was polite enough to admit that its a shame that the rooms are in the condition they are in. He refunded me my money back and I went next door to the Laquinta with a stomach ache. By the way don't stay there either, they are next on my list. I could not really eat for the remainder of the weekend. Lets just say I would rather sleep on a pissy bus stop then to ever come back to this place and the answer to the next question. NO I will not recommend this hotel to anyone...

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yvnnfranklin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stafford
Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Stafford Sugarland
Extended Stay America - Houston - Stafford
Comfort Suites Sugar Land
Comfort Suites Sugar Land
#3 of 17 in Stafford
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Stafford / Houston
Extended Stay America - Houston - Sugar Land

Been to Studio 6 Houston Southwest - Sugarland? Share your experiences!