“Menu improved!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I've avoided Hooters around the US because they were too long on fried food and overly-greasy wings. But they've worked hard to improve the menu. I enjoyed steamed (not fried) shrimp: a half-pound for 10 bucks was great. Also enjoyed the new Cobb salad that was tasty, fresh, and filling.

Service at this location is great. They tuned in my favorite college football, and everyone was busy, but customer-minded.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Great wings, Great atmosphere, cold beer and beautiful ladies. Always good service and I have never had a problem with this location.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Always enjoy going here when staying at the nearby La Quinta. Always good food, good service and plenty of tv screens with all the sports games.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

They say women shouldn't go to Hooters. But I have had fun at most locations I visited. This one? Not so much. Was greeted by the manager who is in a wheelchair. He was upbeat and friendly. We seated ourselves.

Our server emerged about 15 minutes after we say doen even though we asked several times for someone to come help us. She didnt say much. at all. When I asked for drink suggestions, her reply "Full bar. Whatever you like." That's it. We ordered our food. and didnt see her for another 30 minutes. We had to remind her that we were still waiting on our food. When she went to get it, of course it had been sitting there so was very cold. We had to ask her to reheat it.

Observing the atmosphere, a lot of the waitresses were riding around the place in the manager's lap (on his wheelchair). I'm all for a great time but it didn't seem really professional even for Hooters.

When it was time to leave, we had to hunt down the waitress again. (She never came back to check on us after she brought us our lukewarm wings).

She dropped the check off and went back to flirting with another male patron. Didn't bother to ask us if we wanted anything...

I paid cash and left her a note that her service didn't deserve a tip because she repeatedly failed to give me even half decent service. I left the bartender some $ because my drinks were good.

Reviewed 28 November 2012

it was really good and i will come again i like it so munch it was a good place she gave me my food for free

Been to Hooters? Share your experiences!