Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewschoice hotelsindoor poolhot breakfast isstar hotelroom keybusiness meetingfitness centerfirst floordowntown houstonwafflescomfortable roomswould stay here againstafford areajoeshelterelectricitysupermarket
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Drove from San Antonio after having a great time at Six Flags to this hotel which had been booked days earlier at about 1.30 am. When we went to check in the guy at the reception was asleep and was not happy that he was woken up and to our surprise we were informed that he has no room for us as no booking has come in. After showing our confirmation number he insisted that he has no booking and we have to pay the full rate for the 5 nights were to stay there. Mind you this is at 1.30 am in the morning with 2 tired kids. We had to get Hotels.com involved in this as the booking was done through them but when they tired to call the hotel this guy would not pick up. As there was no one else to assist us and after spending over an hour trying to get this guy to speak with the hotels.come representative, we drove away as kids were getting very sleepy. While pulling in the driveway of another hotel close by, we received a call on my cell from hotels.com stating that our booking reservation has been faxed to this hotel and we should get a room now. When we drove back, another 45 minutes were wasted as this guy was arguing with hotels.com that their credit card is not working and they are wasting his time. The matter of fact was that the only people whose time was wasted was me and I was using long distance minutes to keep in touch with hotels.com. So after over 2 hrs ordeal we received the keys to our room with a sulked face. Seeing our ordeal 2 other walk in customers walked away and I wouldn't blame them. The next day we sent a email to the Manger but no reply for about a week after we had checked out. Also during our stay, we found that the cleaners & other staff serving breakfast were very unfriendly. One day a whole box of flavored coffee is there and next day it would disappear. You could see it in the store room but guests were informed that they have run out but if other staff wanted it, it would be given to them in handfuls to take home.Other then that this hotel is very centrally situated in a very good area and has all the facilities for you to enjoy.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ScarboroughMirror
D'Andre H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback about Sleep Inn. I looked for your name in your system at our location and was not able to find you ever staying at our location. Even if it was another location I would like to apologize if Expedia didn't process your reservation accordingly. Should you decide to stay with us it maybe better to contact the hotel directly. This will ensure your reservation is correct and prevent delayed check-in. You are a valued guest and we thank you again.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Excellent place to stay. We have a special needs son, so the breakfast was awesome, swimming pool and workout room were great for him. The room smelled a little musty, but the front desk gave us a bottle to spray in the room. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The only problem I had was, we went though hotels.com and they charged us $130.00 and the hotel charged only $80.00 so we would have saved $50.00by calling them directly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Debbie1993

Thanks for the great review and we look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

A clean comfortable room, acceptable service .. just what we needed. We were in town for several days for a family get together and spent very little time at the hotel. It met our needs and we'd stay there again if in the area.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Weeyahneh
D'Andre H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for your recent stay and we look forward to seeing you back soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

CLEAN , comfortable, easy access. Loved having a fridge and microwave. Stayed 3 nights. I thought I'd check out and go elsewhere but it was all I needed. Coffee: meh. Check in: meh. Joe worked desk the next day and he was very accomodating, professional, and courteous. He helped me print my boarding passes and couldn't have been kinder. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
D'Andre H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

I so happy you enjoyed your recent stay I hope to see you back again soon. I'll be sure to inform Joe of you kind words. Thanks again.

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Its clean and quiet so I liked for that, however little things tell you attention to details, for example needed toothpaste but they were out, may be?

Coffee cups and lids didn't fit.

Rest, decent value for money.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
D'Andre H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Stafford, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Thank you for your recent stay and we hope to see you again on your next visit to our area.