“Clean, friendly, family owned and operated, DELICIOUS BBQ!!!”
Review of R & R Bar-B-Que

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
R & R Bar-B-Que
Ranked #12 of 73 Restaurants in Stephenville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

This place has been delicious from day one! They went from a tiny little food trolley to a huge nice restaurant! I am soooo happy to see it thriving bc that means it isn't going anywhere anytime soon! They offer a great salad bar and I absolutely love the chopped beef! The family is super nice and treat you like your family!!!

3  Thank JW2287
There are newer reviews for R & R Bar-B-Que

Reviewed 17 January 2013

For as long as I can remember, I have not been a fan of bar-b-que (and being from Texas, that is a lot like not being a country music fan)...But this place is different. The sliced beef is excellent. It is lean, tender, moist, and delicious. I have had the chopped beef as well and the special ($6.00 for a chopped beef sandwich, chips and a drink) is hard to beat.
I am hoping they add turkey to their menu - chicken is already on the menu, as are several other 'staples'. I have not tried anything but the beef sandwiches but they are so good, I am in no hurry to deviate.
The place is new - clean as a whistle, friendly, and you are sure to see your friends there. Come on down - the barbqueue is excellent!
(Oh, and when warmer weather gets here, they have a very nice screened in patio I am anxious to utilize!)

1  Thank Lstew55