“Great!”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Came here with my family about a week ago. Everyone was super friendly and the service was great. I don't think my drink ever got empty lol. Queso was great and the food was good too. They were able to make my food to order, as there are certain foods I can't eat. All in all, a good experience and I would definitely stop here again. :)

Cynthia S, Owner at The Agave Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

That's great! Thanks for the review! Stop back in anytime - we hope to have you dine with us soon!

Reviewed 8 May 2013

First stop for friends who visit. Chicken tenders and baked potato is a San Antonio friend's must have. Seven layer dip or cheese sticks are the appetizers of choice. Daily specials are my choice! While the chicken fried steak tops my cousin's order. Excellent beverage choices, with the sweetened ice tea always great with speedy refill. U can set outside, in a garden, main restaurant or on a closed n porch. Friendly service.

Thank you for coming and bringing friends! We love our old and new customers! Make sure you check out our drink specials and our VIP specials! Free and Easy to join, with no sign up necessary!

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Great Food, Great Service, and Awesome Atmosphere! The burgers are awesome. I will be returning soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!! We appreciate your feedback! Next time you're in, try the Build your Own Burger and get your burger the way you like it & ask about our VIP specials too! Easy & Free to take advantage of!

Reviewed 28 February 2013

drink were a little pricey but the hamburger and the cheese dip was very good. I would return but it wouldn't be my first choice only because of the drink prices. over all it was good

Thanks for your feedback! Next time you're in, ask your server or bartender about our VIP special! Easy and Free to join with no signups! For instance, today we have $3 Margaritas all day for our VIP special! Hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 29 January 2013

The Staff was courteous from the time we walked in the door until the time we left.
They catered to the kids and were very knowledgeable of their menu.
The food was delicious and brought to us in a timely manner.
Upon leaving, we checked out their wonderful wine store, filled with everything from wine and any accessories to wonderful aromatic candles.
Definitely a must visit!

Cynthia S, Manager at The Agave Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Thank you!!!! We strive to make sure the customer has the best dining experience, so to hear that we are doing well makes me VERY happy! Come see us soon!