“stay in stevenville”

Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Stephenville
alice, American Samoa
“stay in stevenville”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Staff was out standing hot tub was in working order would stay their again. Had A little trouble finding the drive way ( kept driving through the chicken place lol). It was close to shopping and anything else the family wanted.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

laquintastephenville, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Stephenville, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. Sorry you had problems finding the driveway! I’m glad you were so pleased with the staff and the hot tub in particular. We take great pride in this place and in its location, and I’m glad you enjoyed the stay. I hope your future travels will allow you to stay with us again.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed in a single king bed on first level. Had soccer tournament in the area and you could hear everything due to the thin wall construction. Bed and facilities were okay-but not first class. Breakfast offering was instant coffee. Thanks-there was a Whataburger very close to get breakfast.

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. While I’m glad you had an acceptable stay, I’m sorry we did not exceed your expectations. We satisfy hundreds of guest every month and hope to have the chance to meet your needs again. If you’re ever passing this way again, we look forward to having you with us again.

Texas
Reviewed 25 May 2014

There was a youth soccer tournament, so it was hard to find a room at all. Kids running up and down the halls, kicking balls in the hallway, but management didn't address it. We could hear everything going on around our room. Only full beds rather than queen. Breakfast was better than the last time we stayed here.

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that actions by other guests that were beyond our control detracted from your stay. You can be sure that this is an unusual occurrence and we did not see any activities that would have warranted calling the police for intervention, so there is little we could do. We hope you’ll stay with us again so you can focus more on our clean, comfortable rooms and other amenities.

Spring Branch, Texas
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I had two rooms booked. Tried to get an early check in as LQ had sent me emails on touting that feature. But front desk was not very helpful. Promised to call when room was ready. No call. I called and was told that a room was ready but if someone came in before I got there the room would be given to them. Had several excuses like: Graduation at Tarleton State University, all rooms are taken, house cleaning don't come in until 9:30, etc. If they knew that then why not be proactive and get house cleaning early that day. The maids were still cleaning rooms at 4:00PM, an hour after normal check in. My room did not have a mini fridge and when I asked the front desk about it I was told that one was down in the back room and that might be the one that should be in my room. How does that help me? Then at about 10:30 that evening the fire alarms went off and everyone have to evacuate and stand in the parking lot. Fire trucks came and found the problem, no fire. NOT THE HOTELS FAULT but just another annoyance.

Room Tip: Swimming pool was closed and had green water. Guess it was not open yet for the summer. Saw some d...

The Woodlands, United States
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Hotel staff was very friendly and efficient. Room was comfortable and clean. Nice bed and bedding. Room was large with big flat screen tv's. Didn't find it too noisy for a hotel. Husband said breakfast selection was good, I will take his word for it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great people working there. Took the time to help me with the things I wanted to do, the people I talked with knew the town well. Easy to get to and close to restaurants. When I go back I will stay here again, quiet, and comfortable.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stephenville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Stephenville
Americas Best Value Inn- Stephenville
Hico Upstairs Inn
Hico Upstairs Inn
#2 of 4 in Hico

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Stephenville? Share your experiences!