“MUST READ”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Stephenville
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Stephenville
“MUST READ”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

First of all I like how the girl who checked us in was kind... she looked presentable and especially since it was late at night. Then for breakfast when my children and I went down for breakfast the young lady who was working it helped me and went to every table asking if they were doing fine...the faculty there made me like at home so nice and sweet. The room service was also very nice although the housekeepers didn't understand English she understood very well what I needed...I and my family like this place they did everything that they could to make our stay nice.. I totally will stay here next time

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Stephenville, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Needed a motel in Stephenville, Texas and we chose this one. The girl at the front desk, Ruby was very friendly, very helpful & very accommodating. Although after making the reservation on the phone upon arrival they had a computer glitch & was not sure if there was fur sure a room.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I was in Stephanville looking at hotel properties as my company will be doing business in the area over the next few months. I was looking for a business rate that I could offer to all of the employees that will be working in the area. I worked with Jay to come up with a rate that worked not only for me but, also insured a nice, quiet, comfortable stay for all of our employees. The rate was reasonable and I look forward to working with Jay and his wonderful staff in the future. Thanks again for all of your help.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper ask to be up on a higher floor. The busy lobby may disturb a light sleepe...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
alice, American Samoa
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Staff was out standing hot tub was in working order would stay their again. Had A little trouble finding the drive way ( kept driving through the chicken place lol). It was close to shopping and anything else the family wanted.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

laquintastephenville, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Stephenville, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. Sorry you had problems finding the driveway! I’m glad you were so pleased with the staff and the hot tub in particular. We take great pride in this place and in its location, and I’m glad you enjoyed the stay. I hope your future travels will allow you to stay with us again.

Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed in a single king bed on first level. Had soccer tournament in the area and you could hear everything due to the thin wall construction. Bed and facilities were okay-but not first class. Breakfast offering was instant coffee. Thanks-there was a Whataburger very close to get breakfast.

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. While I’m glad you had an acceptable stay, I’m sorry we did not exceed your expectations. We satisfy hundreds of guest every month and hope to have the chance to meet your needs again. If you’re ever passing this way again, we look forward to having you with us again.

Texas
Reviewed 25 May 2014

There was a youth soccer tournament, so it was hard to find a room at all. Kids running up and down the halls, kicking balls in the hallway, but management didn't address it. We could hear everything going on around our room. Only full beds rather than queen. Breakfast was better than the last time we stayed here.

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that actions by other guests that were beyond our control detracted from your stay. You can be sure that this is an unusual occurrence and we did not see any activities that would have warranted calling the police for intervention, so there is little we could do. We hope you’ll stay with us again so you can focus more on our clean, comfortable rooms and other amenities.

Spring Branch, Texas
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I had two rooms booked. Tried to get an early check in as LQ had sent me emails on touting that feature. But front desk was not very helpful. Promised to call when room was ready. No call. I called and was told that a room was ready but if someone came in before I got there the room would be given to them. Had several excuses like: Graduation at Tarleton State University, all rooms are taken, house cleaning don't come in until 9:30, etc. If they knew that then why not be proactive and get house cleaning early that day. The maids were still cleaning rooms at 4:00PM, an hour after normal check in. My room did not have a mini fridge and when I asked the front desk about it I was told that one was down in the back room and that might be the one that should be in my room. How does that help me? Then at about 10:30 that evening the fire alarms went off and everyone have to evacuate and stand in the parking lot. Fire trucks came and found the problem, no fire. NOT THE HOTELS FAULT but just another annoyance.

Room Tip: Swimming pool was closed and had green water. Guess it was not open yet for the summer. Saw some d...
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stephenville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Stephenville
Hico Hills Inn
Hico Hills Inn
#2 of 2 in Hico
Americas Best Value Inn- Stephenville

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Stephenville? Share your experiences!