“Wonderful for Wedding Guests!”

Sugar Land Marriott Town Square
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Sugar Land
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I just had my wedding guests stay at this location over the weekend. Everyone loved the location in the center of everything with bars, shopping and plenty of restaurants. Maria Ruess was wonderful. She coordinated all of my guest accommodations. When I arrived she was there to greet me when I checked into the hotel and offered to give me her cell phone number in case I needed anything. The accommodations were great. No complaints at all. If you are visiting Sugarland I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Corey S, Guest Relations Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time leave a review on trip advisor. Thank You for the kind words. Maria Ruess is wonderful and is always available for her guest. I am pleased that everyone had a great stay here at the Sugar Land Marriott. Sugar Land Marriott is big on weddings so you "picked" a good place for your guest to stay!

There are newer reviews for Sugar Land Marriott Town Square

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We really did not know exactly what we booked, but the Town Square has a full service Marriott on property within walking distance of restaurants and shops. We really enjoyed this property and location. We were there for a cousin's college granduation.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Corey S, Guest Relations Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy some of the restaurants and shops that are available here in the square. We focus on the upkeep of our property and I must agree the view of the pool from the 3rd floor is one of my favorites in our hotel as well.

Again, thank you for staying with us and please extend our congratulation to your cousin from the Sugar Land Marriott.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

I never ever complain when I travel and try to be very understanding...BUT I stayed here 2 nights and worst couple nights ever in a hotel. I was traveling with my wife and 5 months old.. First night, some type of Indian wedding where 2am literally 30-40 in one room throwing after party..I mention to reception to keep me on a floor not so busy cause of my baby, but instead they place me next to the room where a wedding after party is taking place.

Anyway after my baby waking up 4-5 times I called the front desk which they said they will send security to escort 30-40 people from the room cause it's not hotel policy to have that many people in 1 room.

Hour later nothing is happening, I demand to be moved BUT didn't move until the next day :( the next night my baby could not stop crying in the middle of the night, I go to pick her up and there are bugs in the little crib provided by the hotel..I was so upset I placed her in my bed and she slept until 9am the next day.

I called and complained to the manager after we checked out and the bugs she explained could be from the basement where they keep their baby beds (gross). Anyway great location just DONT STAY HERE.

Room Tip: Inpsect for bugs
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank ArchMan510
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I stayed here for a Dance Convention and it was amazing! The staff were very nice! I loved the ballrooms the locations is great! I recommend this hotel to everyone who goes to Sugar Land,TX I am actually going to stay there in a few weeks for the dance convention and I am so excited to go again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank skydance5
Mike S, Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, we appreciate your business and know that without our guests, we are nothing.

I am sorry to learn about your challenges, this is not reflective of our usually very high standards of excellence and I would love the opportunity to make this right. Please give me a call or email me so we can figure out how we can remedy this.

(281) 275-8400

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I stayed here last month for 4 nights traveling with my husband for business...the location in the heart of Town Square made it so easy to access shopping and restaurants without having to drive. The parking garage right next door (for Free, which NEVER happens in NY) was an added bonus. The hotel was very clean and all the staff were super friendly. The pool and hot tub were great, even though it was a bit chilly when we visited. My husband enjoyed the gym as well. If I ever find myself in Sugar Land again, I'd definitely stay here.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Corey S, Guest Relations Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review on trip advisor. Thank you for the kind words about the staff, that means alot to us. The free parking garage is one of many features Sugar Land has to offer. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again the next time you're traveling this way.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

My stay at the Sugar Land Marriott was absolutely wonderful from the moment I checked in to the moment I left. Everything from the gentlemen greeting us at the door with suggestions on where to go in town to the front desk staff who helped with all my random questions to the service staff that helped make our event such a success- Thank you! The ever presence of the management team was excellent as well- always there with a smiling face to make sure we were happy with everything and assist with any special requests. The food was fabulous and the meeting space was truly fantastic. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Sugar Land area. Thank you Marriott staff for making my first stay in Texas one to remember! Everything was top notch and I can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank MarisaJDH
Nicole G, Front Office Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2013

Wow, thank you for the great review on trip advisor. I am very pleased we were able to make your first stay in Texas one to remember. Thank you for the kind words about the staff.

I hope your next visit to Texas is as sweet as this one.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

This hotel was located in the heart of great shopping and and plenty of restaurant choices.
The staff was friendly and service exceptional!
I am coming back next month and will stay at teh property again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Corey S, Public Relations Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Sugar Land Marriott. Ms. Holly we look forward to having you stay with us again. I am please you had a great stay this time and I assure you the next visit will be just as great.

See ya soon!

Drury Inn & Suites Houston Sugar Land
Comfort Suites Sugar Land
Comfort Suites Sugar Land
#2 of 17 in Stafford

Been to Sugar Land Marriott Town Square? Share your experiences!