“Awesome location and serive!”

Sugar Land Marriott Town Square
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Sugar Land
“Awesome location and serive!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This hotel is located in the center of the Sugarland Towncenter and within walking distance to several restaurants, nightlife and shopping. I attended a business training class and was a great set up for our group. The staff is wonderful and the rooms seemed to have been newly renovated.

Great job and can't wait for our next trip out there.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
JeffreyGM, General Manager at Sugar Land Marriott Town Square, responded to this review, 12 April 2014
Thank you for providing your observations about your recent stay at the Sugar Land Marriott.

We are thrilled to know that you loved our location and service! Your business is very important to us. We will never take it for granted. Our goal is to make the Sugar Land Marriott your "home away from home."

Jeffrey

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We have multiple training conferences per year, and we try to move around to different locations in Texas and Louisiana. The location is ideal and the food delicious, but most importantly the service from the staff was the best we have ever had in any location. From the most friendly Concierge Lounge Attendant, Louise, and the Sales Admin Mandee that took time out of her day to help, everyone went above and beyond. Every small request was met with a smile and immediate attention, as if we were the only guests in the hotel. The property itself has a very nice courtyard, very nice gym and an excellent bar area. There are also many restaurants and shops within walking distance. The surrounding area is very safe, I went running in the dark in the early mornings and felt safe and secure. I look forward to booking our next event at this property!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for choosing our property for your recent training conference. We appreciate your kind words. We are pleased to know that you had a great stay. You are very important to us and we want you to know it! Our goal is to make the Sugar Land Marriott your "home away from home."

Please come back and see us again soon!

nanditalynn
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Once again – thank you for making our trip special. You and your team makes us feel at home from the minute we hit the lobby to our early morning departure. I can always count on the expectional level of service each and every time I travel. Keep of the good work. Truly best in class operation.

Room Tip: Newly updated rooms - are wonderful. Also if you you dine at the onsite restraunt - get the pork cho...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
It was an honor to meet your family during your visit. Thank you so much for your wonderful words about the Sugar Land Marriott. We are pleased to know that you had a great stay. You are very important to us and we want you to know it! Our goal is to make the Sugar Land Marriott your "home away from home." We are always thrilled to have you back!

Please come back and see us again soon! Please give our regards to your wife.

Hospitably,

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I have visited Sugar Land once before and stayed here as well. As we all know, hotels can go through staff changes, management change, etc and one experience can be completely different from the next. I was excited to see that even after a year of my absence, this property is still a breath of fresh air. During my stay with this property, I was greeted by every passing employee, this including a few faces I have recognized since my last stay. The hotel is remarkably kept and the service is excellent. From those In the restaurant, bar & front desk to the bellman & housekeeper assigned to my room, everyone was friendly. I look forward to returning to this location & hopefully with my family next time.

Room Tip: If there is availability, I would request a room overlooking the outdoor pool.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for affording us the opportunity to host your recent training.

Menlo Park, California
Reviewed 27 March 2014

This is an outstanding property. We have had training meetings here several times and each has been superb. The quality if the banquet food is top drawer. The service and attention to detail is wonderful. Even the Audio Visual technicians are first rate. Great attention to detail and warm friendly smiles everywhere. I would bring our training programs back to this hotel over and over again..

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for sharing your comments about the Sugar Land Marriott. We agree with you that Sugar Land rocks!

Our entire staff is delighted to learn that you had a terrific stay. You are very important to us and we want you to know it! Our goal is to make the Sugar Land Marriott your "home away from home."

San Antonio, Texas, United States
Reviewed 27 March 2014

From arrival to departure, the staff here is exceptional! Meeting was flawless, food was delicious and the guestrooms have been remodeled and kept very clean! And don't forget to bring your swim suit! I forgot mine, but my room overlooked the outdoor pool. Great location with many dining options and entertainment opportunities, wish I could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: Complimentary parking just adjacent to hotel!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
We are glad to know that you found your stay to be sweet! Thank you so much for sharing your comments about the Sugar Land Marriott.

Our entire staff is delighted to learn that you had a great stay. You are very important to us and we want you to know it! Our goal is to make the Sugar Land Marriott your "home away from home."

Silver Spring, Maryland
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude to the staff and management of the Sugar Land Marriott Town Square. I don’t frequently write reviews and in all honesty if I had written this review on the first night of my stay it would have been very much the opposite.
I am a frequent business traveler and spend enough nights away from home to be platinum with two major hotel chains. When I first arrived at the Marriott it was late in the evening and to say I had gotten the short end of the stick on room assignments would be an understatement. I won’t go into detail but to say that I was unhappy would be an extreme understatement.
In contrast to what some of the reviews on this site have stated the staff and especially the Front desk and General Managers were very helpful. The second night of my stay they were honest with me and respectful towards me. They resolved any issues that were possible to resolve, as they were fully booked they were unable to swap rooms.
The team at the Sugar Land Marriott went above and beyond to make the remainder of my stay pleasant and to make me happy. A feat that those who know me would deem impossible. Since my first stay I have stayed there 4 additional times and will do so every time I am in the Sugar Land area.
I would like to thank Jeff and his entire team for turning things around, and for always greeting me by name and with a smile. Even when I try to sneak out.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for sharing your notes about your recent stay at the Sugar Land Marriott. We are all delighted to learn that you had a great stay. We count on frequent travelers like you for our hotel's success. You are very important to us and we want you to know it! Our goal is to make the Sugar Land Marriott your "home away from home."

Let us know if we can assist with anything before your next visit.

Yours in Hospitality,