“Texas Barbeque as it should be”
Review of Brookstreet BBQ

Brookstreet BBQ
Ranked #47 of 370 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Please visit our website for the right menu!
Description: Please visit our website for the right menu!
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We are regulars to this barbeque and never are disappointed.
They are family friendly and very philanthropic in the community as well.
Bravo

There are newer reviews for Brookstreet BBQ

Reviewed 25 November 2013

What a find! Delicious food, excellent bounty of choices and a friendly welcoming staff that goes out of their way to make sure you enjoy your food and stay. There is plenty of seating, an endless supply of the softest fresh bread you can eat brought right to your table, and smiles that get your day started.

Dress any way you like, (except tacky), because there will be no one here to judge you. Even the customers are friendly!

I really hate to share this information… because I know once the word gets out, the lines will be longer! But then again, anything good is worth waiting for. (Wash your hands, there will be plenty of finger licking going on!)

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Their brisket is always delicious. If I'm dining in the restaurant (often get it to go) I will forgo the sauce as I find it a little tart/vinegary. I have also had their chopped baked potato, which comes with an ample serving of meat. You order at the counter and your food is ready by the time you get to the checkout. Leave room for a soft serve ice cream cone which you can serve yourself at the end of your meal.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Ate here with my parents. They did like the bbq but I didn't think it was that wonderful. Turkey was moist but but sauce was not my favorite. Brisket was ok but not overly flavorful. Sides like the corn didn't taste fresh. Just average bbq. Free ice cream cone with your meal.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Best BBQ I have had in a long time. Had the triple meat combo. Beef, pulled pork, and turkey, it was very good. The atmosphere is great, and they play good old fashioned country. Love this place!