“Once a Week Customers”

Ranked #221 of 370 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 1 November 2011

My husband and I order Chinese food from here once a week! Don't understand the bad reviews...we have never had our order messed up, the food is always prepared quickly, and if we have it delivered it arrives promptly at our door.

The chicken dishes are made with pure white meat and we especially love the Walnut chicken and the Chicken in Garlic Sauce. The Beef and Broccoli is also really good. We enjoy extra broccoli and snow peas in our dishes and they always accommodate us by giving us an extra serving of both for $1.00.

If you choose to eat in the restaurant, the service is good and the food always comes out quickly. They also make really good ice tea/hot tea.

Reviewed 25 August 2010

We have been eating here for years. The food is delicious and the service is great. I have eaten many dishes on the menu and love everything. They also have a very inexpensive lunch menu.

Reviewed 15 December 2009

Well, I place an order from work. An hour and a half later, the delivery driver shows up. Turns out they delivered someone else' order, and never made mine. Their excuse? Because someone else from my office building, (get this right, folks - an office building with over 300 people...) with a different name and phone number than myself, placed an order, they someone didn't "cook my food". That's it! They've seen the last of me.

Reviewed 16 January 2009

the people were rude, they dont like mistakes in orders and are not kind. Food is fine.

Reviewed 4 September 2008

Panda Garden in Sugar Land is a charming establishment with excellent waiters and gourmet level cuisine. If you are looking for a wonderful dining experience in a friendly atmosphere try Panda Garden. It is delightfully and perfectly suited for couples as well as a family dining out.