“Consistently Great”

Ranked #220 of 370 Restaurants in Sugar Land
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Have eaten here numerous times over the past two years and the food is always great, the service is fast, and the teas are delicious. I have tried many different dishes and each is always fresh and delicious as well as the soups.

Reviewed 17 June 2012

This has been my family's #1 Chinese restaurant for years. Love the sesame chicken and wonton soup. Service is always prompt.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Panda Garden is my FAVORITE chinese restaurant. I always order the walnut shrimp just because it is so good I don't want to order something else and be disappointed!!!!

Reviewed 1 November 2011

My husband and I order Chinese food from here once a week! Don't understand the bad reviews...we have never had our order messed up, the food is always prepared quickly, and if we have it delivered it arrives promptly at our door.

The chicken dishes are made with pure white meat and we especially love the Walnut chicken and the Chicken in Garlic Sauce. The Beef and Broccoli is also really good. We enjoy extra broccoli and snow peas in our dishes and they always accommodate us by giving us an extra serving of both for $1.00.

If you choose to eat in the restaurant, the service is good and the food always comes out quickly. They also make really good ice tea/hot tea.

Reviewed 25 August 2010

We have been eating here for years. The food is delicious and the service is great. I have eaten many dishes on the menu and love everything. They also have a very inexpensive lunch menu.