“Awsome Stay!”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Sugar Land
Seabrook, Texas, United States
“Awsome Stay!”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I believe the guy at the front desk was Vic. He was great. Even took the time to phone us to let us know our room was ready. My husband and I had a great weekend, we exercised, swam, went to the Skeeters' baseball game and then out to eat at a nice place. (Constellation Field is less than 15 minutes away from hotel) This area is very nicely developed and we are planning a return in August!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager S, General Manager at Best Western Sugarland Inn, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We take pride in knowing you were satisfied with your stay.

Please email me directly at Manager@BESTWESTERNSugarLand.com prior to your next visit and I will ensure you get the best rates possible.

We thank you again and look forward to your next visit.

Nick Bhakta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Anna, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2013

This place is always clean and they are always very nice. The breakfast is decent and the amenities are great as well. I stay at the Best Western at River-park, Sugar Land around 3 or 4 times a year and have always been treated well.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Traveler,

We thank you again and look forward to your next visit.

Nick Bhakta
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Our stay was excellent . This is my 3rd time in a month to stay with Sugar Land Inn .Vick at the front desk was so wonderful and pleasing for my family and I . He made the stay so enjoyable . I would come back because I know Vick will always make my stay Perfect !!!!
The housekeeping was so kind as well especially Josie . I must also mention the maintence engineer , and I believe the other frt desk agent Jaye was super nice .

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank MorroBar
Manager S, General Manager at Best Western Sugarland Inn, responded to this review, 6 July 2013
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your recent review of BEST WESTERN Sugar Land Inn. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and comments.

We try our best to please each guest and ensure each person has a great experience at our hotel. Customer service is our main priority and we are constantly on our toes assisting our guests.

It is guests such as yourself that keep us wanting to improve our service even more. We reasonably do whatever it takes to ensure all guests have a great stay and it is reassuring when reading reviews that we are successful.

Sugar Land, Texas
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Always helpful, professional, kind and accommodating. Clean rooms and comfortable beds. Best stay for the pay! Located on a quiet road, but close access to two major highways. Also close to multiple restaurants, shopping centers, groceries, entertainment, movies, and golf.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Deer Park, Texas
Reviewed 30 June 2013

In Choosing this place went on Priceline.Com. When we Arrived, were greeted by a very friendly clerk Named Vick. Hotel was very clean, service was Great and staff was very Friendly..I would definitely stay there again if I needed a room in Sugar Land again.. Location was great, right behind a grocery store, walgreens and restaurants.

Room Tip: Had a room overlooking a little lake that's across the street.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager S, Manager at Best Western Sugarland Inn, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for your recent review of BEST WESTERN Sugar Land Inn. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and please note that we take such feedback to improve our business.

We try our best to please each guest and ensure each person has a great experience at our hotel. Customer service is our main priority and we are constantly looking on ways to improve.

It is guests such as yourself that keep us wanting to improve our service. We reasonably do whatever it takes to ensure all guests have a great stay and it is reassuring when reading reviews that we are successful.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

The hotel was clean and the staff very polite, friendly and helpful...breakfast great and not just cereal..eggs and waffles or pancakes offered and sausage and egg biscuit sandwiches..rooms large with microwave and refrigerators..good quality beds with cotton linens and cotton comforters...clean, clean, clean....oh, and bathrooms great with a large shower....kudos to the wonderful cleaning ladies, they are superb and kept the rooms in tip top shape.....

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Traveler,

We thank you again for your recent stay and review of our property. We look forward to your next visit. Please email me at Manager@BESTWESTERNSugarLand.com on your next visit and I will do what I can to ensure you get the most competitive rates in our market.

Sydney
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We had a few small issues with this hotel, mostly to do with the room rate on the paperwork which came to light when we wanted to extend our stay an extra night. The receptionist said an extra night at the rate I signed against on the check in paperwork would absolutely be fine, but when I checked on that the next morning I was told it would be at the 'standard rate' ie much more expensive, er... no, I can just get online and book another night if you like, or you can cut me a deal. The receptionist said she would organise me a good rate, but when i checked out the next day the rate wasnt what we agreed, sigh. in the end I paid what the 2nd receptionist and I spoke about the day before, but not the rate i signed against when checking in. Sadly in the end that wasnt any cheaper than online rate, and of course the hotel didnt need to pay Expedia for their cut, so that was annoying when I know they could cut me a better deal but chose not to.

Otherwise the stay was fine and I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Traveler,

I apologize you experienced some issues regarding the rates and extending your stay. It was not our intention to hinder your experience at our property.

We thank you again for your recent stay and review of our property. We look forward to your next visit. Please email me at Manager@BESTWESTERNSugarLand.com on your next visit and I will do what I can to compensate for this issue.