Best Western Sugarland Inn
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsgrocery storevisiting familygreat place to staycoffee makerbeds were comfortablewould stay againhave stayed here several timesupon checkfree breakfastfinancial centerexcellent staysugarland areathe breakfast areastaying at this hoteleasy accessjoaquinshopping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

The Young Lady at the front desk Ms. Sylvia was very, polite, professional, and quick. She made sure that everything was OK with the room. Room was very clean, and nice.. I am very very well pleased, and comfortable.. Thanks for everything..

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We booked the room for a visit with family. The hotel is a little further than we would like it to be from where we are during the day. When checking in, we asked about just staying for the one night instead of two. The employee was rude and unhelpful. And ...... To top it off....... There is literally feces smeared on the white shower curtain in this "clean room"! Yes! Poop in two areas. You would have needed to be blind to miss it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank L L
Manager S, General Manager at Best Western Sugarland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dr. Traveler,

Our apologies for not meeting your expectations during your recent stay. I have researched your reservation and came to understand that you initially requested to cancel your reservation after our cancellation time had passed. We were unable to do so without penalty since it was past the allowable time frame. I understand that this issue angered you however cancellation policies are standard practices in the hotel industry and are in place for business management purposes.

Also, I personally researched the room you stayed in and found no trace of the conditions you described. Posting fictitious and malicious content regarding our hotel will only empower us to strive to achieve better standards and experiences for our appreciative guests.

I apologize again for the issues with your reservation.

Management

Reviewed 5 April 2014

This hotel is located a little off the beaten path so just follow your GPS. It seems to be pretty new, very comfortable beds and the rooms have everything you need, fridge, microwave, coffee maker. The staff is very friendly and the housekeeping is very good. I found out the day I was leaving that they have curb side VIP parking for members. The hotel is close to numerous restaurants, grocery stores and pharmacies. If you want to check out Sugarland, you can't go wrong here and the price is very reasonable.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 3rd floor and the end of the hall, never heard a peep out of any one.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The staff at this hotel deserves all honors, especially the assistant manager. I was getting on the elevator and just as I was pulling something out of my pocket my personal keys (car and house) were dragged-out inadvertently and down they went, in the crack between the elevator and floor. After telling the front desk, the message was relayed to the assistant manager the next morning. An elevator technician later said that it was not practically possible to retrieve the keys, however, the assistant manager (and possibly others from the staff) were persistent and a couple of days later I received a call that the keys had been retrieved. Many praises to the staff at this hotel and to the manager for having a keen eye for hiring quality personnel. Above all, kudos to the assistant manager and his tenacity and willingness to satisfy the hotel guests.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The hotel is clean and is very quiet. The room and bed are comfortable. Just had a bagel and coffee for breakfast. I had an issue with the reservation but the manager Vick resolved it for me. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family