“Excellent Service”

Best Western Sugarland Inn
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Sugar Land
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Excellent hotel and wonderful staff. Sylvia was extremely helpful during my stay. Hotel was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel is located near a huge shopping complex and is easily accessible to two highways. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This hotel was a refreshing and clean place to stay while in Sugarland. Sylvia was exceptional she went above and beyond to make our stay pleasant. The other staff were friendly and helpful. The cookies at the desk were a great treat and we enjoyed playing in the pool.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2014

First thing I noticed was the smell ....it was fresh and clean and they had fresh flowers by the front desk. It was super clean from elevators to floors to walls. Superb in everything. Will not have a problem staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Good basic hotel, friendly staff, really clean. Basic happy hour with lite beer, sweet wine (skip it), snacks. Very clean, updated rooms. Close to a huge mega-shopping place, restaurants, movie plex, etc.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Syliva Reyes and Vick were very helpful and accommodating.
I have a great stay everytime I'm there. Rooms are always very clean and good breakfast.
They nice exercise room, and can't wait to come back to try out the pool.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Hotel is clean and staff friendly. On the other hand there is a lot of space for improvement. The shower was not working properly . Shower water was thin and no hot enough. In the 3 days I stayed a plumber could not be arranged to fix it, the clothes drier was not efficient and left the clothes damp. Hotel could not provide the change to run the drier. For breakfast there are no eggs daily, only twice a week. In the 3 hot trays there were only pork items and neither chicken nor turkey. Therefore unhealthy. Although I complained it fell on deaf ears. Breakfast selection was meagre
In the 2 weeks I toured LA, Oklahoma and Tx. This was the worst. Best Western I stayed in Las Vegas last year was very good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Manager S, General Manager at Best Western Sugarland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Brian,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I apologize for not meeting your expectations.

In regards to the hot water issue, please note that our booster pump broke. I have two commercial 100 gallon boilers therefore there was hot water at the hotel but took a little longer to get since the pump broke. The pump has been replaced with a better product and there are no issues.

In regards to breakfast, please note that all of our products come from an approved vendor that is used across the United States by hospitals, hotels, and restaurants. My products are also name brand products that are regularly purchased in grocery stores. The same food that is served at my hotel is the same food you will eat at any full service hotel and restaurant. We buy most of our products from the same place.

Also, keep in mind that our breakfast is FREE. A FREE breakfast consisting of Western Egg Omelets with onions, peppers and cheddar cheese, Egg Frittatas with vegetables and ham, pancakes, apple wood smoked bacon, pastries, biscuits and gravy, breakfast croissant sandwiches, biscuit sandwiches is ample for a FREE breakfast.

There are many competitors in our industry that charge fees for breakfast, parking, internet, and happy hour. Please note that our rates are competitive and all amenities are complimentary.

We try to provide the best we can at the rates that are charged to our guests. I am sorry you expected more for the competitive, reasonable rate you paid.

Management.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My experince at best western sugarland as been the best. I have been staying here of and on since july 2013. The staff here is always eager to help you in any way they can. Sylvia, Vick and JAY have been the best host in all my stays here. Thank you guys for putting up with me. And to the GM nick thanks for the plate of food it was delicious. I look forward to many more stays here. God Bless

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business