“need to try this place!”

Motel 6 Sulphur Springs
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Sulphur Springs
Saint Louis, Missouri
“need to try this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2012

One of the nicer Motel 6 properties. Re-designed rooms, furniture, bedding, bathrooms. Very quiet and the place was full. Ample number of restaurants are nearby and a very clean and well stocked Wal-Mart supermarket. Nice grounds, well kept, well lighted parking and plenty of parking at that. A very good value...save your money here and use it on some good food in Jackson's plentiful array of good places to eat.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank micehal b

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2012

The good part: the room was great - it was recently remodeled (very trendy IKEA style) as we noticed rooms on the other side of the hotel under construction.

The bad part: I could say that this was the worst customer service I have ever experienced, but that would imply there was ANY sort of customer service. Seriously, give the owners/operators some training. The man checking me in said one thing to me - "credit card". Other than that he did not smile, did not say anything else. Just handed me my room key. And was very slow about doing so. He seemed very confused about the whole check in process.

We were on a trip and knew we would only be at the hotel for about 6 hours which is why we chose Motel 6. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Iowa Park
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2012

We were needing a cheap place to stay due to limited funds. When we pulled into the parking lot we could see broken glass all over the lot where trucks park. Made us consider how safe the motel was. When we called to cancel reservations the guy at the front desk said he'd have to call me back because he was busy. I promise he couldn't have been that busy. Only 1 vehicle in the parking lot. Has he ever heard of "HOLD"? We ended up going across the interstate. Had to pay a little more but has lots more accomodations.

Stayed August 2012, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Sulphur Springs hotels

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2012 via mobile

Rooms newly modernized. Very clean no bugs! Great value! Had alittle mix up with internet reservations , but was quickly and adequately fixed. Will stay again. Convenient location. Ate at a nice family restaurant just around the corner called Burtons family restaurant.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Ijnance
Nashville, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2012 via mobile

A nice try attempting to update this motel, but fell short. If you are accustomed to nicer chain motels don't stay here. The shower was fine; the towels were old & thin; the ac unit was so full of dust we had to clean it before turning it on; the tv was nice; no box springs on the beds so the comfort was minimal. The guy checking us in was nice. Very popular with the truckers & construction workers. Walls were thin & you could hear all surrounding noise.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Homewardbound12
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

In the past I have been a die hard holiday inn express patron. We had to find a cheep place to stay for the night and thought we would try Motel 6. Wow! Wow! Wow! Great value. The room was very nice, neat, and clean. The bathroom was nice and clean too. No odors or bugs. The flat panel tv was nice. The fridge and microwave worked great. I highly recommend this place to everyone!!

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank shaypens
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2012 via mobile

Outside I was not thinking I wanted to stay here. However, upon entering my room I was over joyed. What a great updated and modern room. Very clean and best value I've had in a long time - I travel 3 days per week.

• Stayed May 2012