“Cheap, fast, and good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Sulphur Springs, Texas
“Cheap, fast, and good”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Simple Tex-Mex very fast and affordable. The only downside is you will smell like the place the rest of the day, but a small price to pay..

• Visited April 2014

Houston, Texas
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Very fast service!
Good selection of food!
The food is very good!
The employee's were very friendly !
We will return again!

• Visited April 2014
Sulphur Springs, TX
“EXCELLENT MEXICAN FOOD”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

This restaurant has been here a long time, which several years back had a different name. However, the food and service is great. Our favorite server is Gloria. She knows what we like before we even order. Our tea arrives at our table before we hardly sit down. The food is excellent, the service is great, and the atmosphere is pleasant. If you get there after 12 noon on Sunday's, you WILL be standing in line.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank dandm3829
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Reasonable price, quick service”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I stay at the Hampton Inn next door and I went to check out the restaurant. We went there around 5:45 and it was 1/2 full. I ordered the burrito and it was pretty good. It was only $7.50. Service was quick. The place was clean. I work in Mexico about 25 days a year and I travel all over Mexico. The food is pretty authentic. In Mexico I usually order steak and seafood. The food served in this restaurant are just the typical ordinary Mexican food. I like it.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Tom Y
Sulphur Springs, Texas
“Mexican Food At It's Best”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

As far as Mexican food goes, you will have to look hard to find a place as good as this. It is Tex-Mex but certainly worth your time to stop and enjoy. The food is always great and it is clean and has great service. I have never heard a bad report on this place and I have eaten there thousands of times. It is my families favorite place to eat in Sulphur Springs and anywhere else for that matter. Enjoy some good Mexican food where the price is right!

• Visited January 2014