“Great”

Cuisines: American
Sulphur Springs, Texas
“Great”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Everything here is always cooked to perfection. They also have the best sweet tea. It's definitely not fast food.

Visited June 2014

Sulphur Springs, TX
“USED TO BE A LOT BETTER; JUST OK NOW”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The last time my husband and I ate at this restaurant, the chicken strips weren't the greatest. They didn't seem to have much meat on them. The other food was very good. When my husband got a refill on his tea, it tasted pretty bad. We really never figured out why that was. I do know that the food used to be a lot better. The employees are usually pleasant and helpful.

Visited February 2014
Houston, Texas
“Chicken Express”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

The fried catfish is very good, French fries were perfect!
The chicken is very good too!
Very good biscuits!
They have the best ice tea!
You can even buy a gallon of tea!

• Visited December 2013
McKinney, Texas
“Don't spend your money here”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We stopped here on the way home from Daingerfield State Park for lunch on a Sunday. The person taking our order was distracted, busy watching the crew behind her. My husband ordered the gizzards and livers, plus a side of potatoes and I ordered the two piece combo. When our meal was ready his gizzards were swimming in grease. THe crust on my chicken was limp and rubbery. The mashed potatoes was packed full of black pepper. When we went to leave I asked to speak to the manager. She came over and listened with a "i really don't care" look on her face. She explained that the extra grease was because the gizzards were freshly fried. I pointed out that a little extra draining would have gone a long way. No apology was offered, I was obviously out of line in my expectations based on eating at other Chicken Express locations.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Metoody
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Best fried chicken of all”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I travel through the Arkansas, Texas and Louisiana areas..I have all the Chicken Express restaurants in my gps..Thumbs up for Chicken Expressa

Visited April 2013