We recently had an extended stay at the BW in Sulphur Springs We chose the BW because of it's location, good reviews from locals who have had out of town friends stay there and it's proximity to a 24 hour restaurant. Our suite was excellent. Very quiet with a beautiful view of a pasture. The TVs worked perfectly, and maid service was excellent. Beds were extremely comfortable. The front desk staff of Lenny, Kathy and Kim was very helpful and provided us with useful information about points of interest, dining options and things to see and do in Sulphur Springs. The full breakfast was outstanding, and that is another reason that we will stay here again. I felt that the staff was very committed to providing excellent, caring service. This is a very well managed hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy small town Texas charm and excellent customer care at this Western themed Sulphur Springs hotel. The BEST WESTERN Trail Dust Inn & Suites in Sulphur Springs, Texas offers comfort, convenience and exceptional value for business and leisure travelers. Visitors flock to the area for exceptional fishing at nearby East Texas lakes including Lake Fork Reservoir, known as the Bass Capital of Texas. Canton Outdoor Marketplace is another area attraction only about a half hour's drive from our hotel and is one of the largest flea markets in the country! Hotel guests will also enjoy shopping in the local factory outlet stores and antique stores nearby. Stay in a well-appointed guest room or unique suite equipped with wireless high-speed Internet and cable satellite television. Enjoy a free breakfast buffet including a variety of hot items and especially our fresh hot Texas shaped waffles, before heading out to enjoy the area. Other hotel amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, exercise facility, conference rooms and business services. Hotel guests may take advantage of the barbeque grills and picnic table for a relaxed outdoor meal or unwind in the Sundance Bar located on the premises. Guests of the BEST WESTERN Trail Dust Inn & Suites may also enjoy visiting local museums and parks such as the Hopkins County Dairy Museum and Heritage Park or Cooper Lake State Park. The hotel is conveniently located near several corporate locations including Morningstar Foods, Bob Evans Farms and the Grocery Supply Company.Make an online reservation today and save at this Best Western hotel in Sulphur Springs, Texas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Trail Dust Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sulphur Springs
- Sulphur Springs Best Western