“Great location and house”
other travellers have booked this property
Beautiful Unobstructed View: First Row View at Second Row Prices.
Street View. Surfside Beach was voted 'Best Gulf Coast Beach Town' by Gulfscapes Magazine.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Street View.
Surfside Beach was voted 'Best Gulf Coast Beach Town' by Gulfscapes Magazine.
Beautiful Shrimp Boats: View From Deck
Sunrise on the Beach in  Front of House
Master Bedroom with Queen Luxury  Mattress
Master Bedroom: Tommy Bahama Decor
Bedroom 2 with Queen Bed.
Bedroom 3 with Luxury Full/Double Mattress
Bedroom 4: Double Bunk Beds ( Guard Rails and Crib Mattress with Linens Available )
Guest Book with Recommendations/Water Safety Tips/History of Area
DISH with 100 DVR Movies and Small Lending Library
Water Cooler and WiFi
Great Family Floor Plan with all 4 Bedrooms in the Back of the House
Bright Living Room Facing the Gulf with Queen Sofa Sleeoer
Large Open Design Kitchen with Prep Island
Seating for 8 Adults with Two Children's Table seating 4 Children ( High Chair Also Available )
Fully Stocked Kitchen
Fully Equipped Kitchen with all new GE Appliances
Kitchen with Ocean View
Beach Theme Decor.
Table and Island Seating with children's table.
One of 2 Full Baths (  Shower and Bathtub ) with Separate Sink and Changing Areas
Sundeck facing Beach.
No Need to Bring Beach Toys: Help Yourself
Large Charcoal Grill and Small Old Smokey is Available for Use on the Beach
Hammock Time.
Large Outdoor Hot Water Shower
Table Seating for 8 under house with extra chairs and coffee tables.
Beach Time.
Boat Rental and Marina on Bay Side
Sand Castle Contest
Early Morning Dolphin Sightings in Front of House
Jetty Park Near By
Golf Cart and Bike Rentals
Extensive Guidebook w/Owner's Picks for Restaurants and Area Attractions Given at Time of Booking
Kayak Rental on both Bay and Gulf Sides
Beach at Sunset
Sunset across Bluewater Hwy
I Never Want to Leave My Beach House
It is Truly my Second Wind
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Laura A
“Great location and house”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Great place for families and the location was perfect. We had a great time here and look forward to many more!

15 Sep 2017
Thanks Laura you were a great gust and I welcome you back anytime. Terri
Lisa D
“Beautiful home fantastic time”
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The house was everything our party wanted. So close to the beach and great for our young children as well as adults.

Your age range 35-49
22 Aug 2017
Thanks so much Lisa, I loved having you and your family. Come back soon!
blue0228h...
Houston, Texas
“A slice of heaven”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

It's not everyday that you can stay somewhere and feel connected to nature. You have to give it a try.

19 Jul 2017
I feel the same when listening to the ocean. It is my happy place.
priscilam...
Spring, Texas
“Amazing”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I would recommend this beach house to everyone. Everything you could wish for in this cozy and beautiful place!!! All you need to bring is food and drinks. Ms Leo was amazing and very accommodating!

I am so glad that you enjoyed my Second Wind. Come back soon. Terri
bjebruce
Cypress, Texas
“Clean, cozy, and great local!!!”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I had the pleasure of staying at Second Wind! With a direct view of the beach, we only walked a short way to get there! The home was very clean with all amenities one would need. Terri was very accommodating and went above our expectations to ensure all was well with our stay. Many boogie boards, chairs, and beach toys were at our disposal. The beach was family friendly, safe, and picturesque. We definitely hope to stay at Second Wind again!!

19 Jul 2017
Thank you so much. I really enjoyed hosting you and hope that you will come back again soon. Terry
Kathryn A
“Perfect location, extremely helpful owner.”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Our small family reunion was very comfortable here. The unobstructed view of the ocean is fantastic, people could sit on the deck or inside the living room and watch the rest of the family play on the beach. The electricity was out when people began arriving, but Terri worked immediately to fix the problem even going so far as to contact her neighbors to help us with electric consultations and a place to let us rest in the air conditioning. Everything was fixed long before bedtime. Thank you!! I removed one star just because when we went to explore the town of Surfside on Monday, a lot of places were closed. It's such a small community that it makes sense, but a little advanced notice would have helped us arrange our schedule accordingly.

30 Jun 2017
Thanks so much for the review Kathyrn. I loved having you and I appreciate your flexibility while waiting for Centerpoint Energy to come fix the problem in their box. I will add your comments regarding Surfside businesses being closed on Monday. I do have shopping for Lake Jackson and Galveston in the Guest Book, but did not think to add Surfside to the book since there are only 2 stores there. Thanks again for staying and taking great care of my house.
ttoille39
Houston, Texas
“Cozy Place at Surf Side”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

A great place to spend some quality time at Surfside. All the amenities and a great view of the beach from the deck, especially at night.

The owner was so nice and made me feel right at home for my stay. I can't wait to go back!

Steve

24 Jun 2017
You were a great guest and are welcome to come back anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing