“Beautiful vacation home at Surfside Beach, tx”
other travellers have booked this property
Beautiful Unobstructed View: First Row View at Second Row Prices.
Street View. Surfside Beach was voted 'Best Gulf Coast Beach Town' by Gulfscapes Magazine.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Street View.
Surfside Beach was voted 'Best Gulf Coast Beach Town' by Gulfscapes Magazine.
Beautiful Shrimp Boats: View From Deck
Sunrise on the Beach in  Front of House
Master Bedroom with Queen Luxury  Mattress
Master Bedroom: Tommy Bahama Decor
Bedroom 2 with Queen Bed.
Bedroom 3 with Luxury Full/Double Mattress
Bedroom 4: Double Bunk Beds ( Guard Rails and Crib Mattress with Linens Available )
Guest Book with Recommendations/Water Safety Tips/History of Area
DISH with 100 DVR Movies and Small Lending Library
Water Cooler and WiFi
Great Family Floor Plan with all 4 Bedrooms in the Back of the House
Bright Living Room Facing the Gulf with Queen Sofa Sleeoer
Large Open Design Kitchen with Prep Island
Seating for 8 Adults with Two Children's Table seating 4 Children ( High Chair Also Available )
Fully Stocked Kitchen
Fully Equipped Kitchen with all new GE Appliances
Kitchen with Ocean View
Beach Theme Decor.
Table and Island Seating with children's table.
One of 2 Full Baths (  Shower and Bathtub ) with Separate Sink and Changing Areas
Sundeck facing Beach.
No Need to Bring Beach Toys: Help Yourself
Large Charcoal Grill and Small Old Smokey is Available for Use on the Beach
Hammock Time.
Large Outdoor Hot Water Shower
Table Seating for 8 under house with extra chairs and coffee tables.
Beach Time.
Boat Rental and Marina on Bay Side
Sand Castle Contest
Early Morning Dolphin Sightings in Front of House
Jetty Park Near By
Golf Cart and Bike Rentals
Extensive Guidebook w/Owner's Picks for Restaurants and Area Attractions Given at Time of Booking
Kayak Rental on both Bay and Gulf Sides
Beach at Sunset
Sunset across Bluewater Hwy
I Never Want to Leave My Beach House
It is Truly my Second Wind
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
v76le
Grand Prairie, Texas
“Beautiful vacation home at Surfside Beach, tx”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in July 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights and wished we could stay a little longer. The house was very clean and beautifully decorated. The price was well within my budget. We will definitely stay here again.

25 Jul 2018
Dear Mr. Le,
Thank you so much for staying. Your family was lovely to work with.
Mary77346
Houston, Texas
“Beach Weekend”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

Everything was great. Owners were very easy to work with, parking under the house which is a huge plus and steps from the beach. We had a great time and couldn't have asked for a better experience. Will definitely book again!

25 Jul 2018
Dear Mary,
I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay. Please come back soon you were wonderful guests.
Nicole K
Houston, Texas
“Fantastic Stay in Surfside!”
Reviewed 25 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed this house! It was spotless upon arrival. The decorations looked like a Pinterest page! The kitchen is very well stocked. It has every utensil you can think of. Knowing this, I see a shrimp/crab boil happening on our next stay. Make sure to bring trash bags and extra laundry detergent. No need to bring towels. There are more than enough provided. It has a completely unobstructed view of the beach. The walk to the water is very short. There is a well-worn path through the dunes. Look for snakes! There is a beach access road one block over if you don't want to lug everything to the water. Very little seaweed on the beach right now. Claim your real estate early in the day. The weather was perfect and it was Mother's Day weekend when we stayed. The beach filled up quickly. Terri was very nice! She touched base with us after check-in. We did not have any reason to reach out to her after other than to say thanks. We are regulars in Surfside. This is by far the most reasonable and nicest property we have stayed in. We will definitely be staying here again. Make sure to grab a burger at the Jetty Shack during your stay. Best burger in my book!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 May 2018
Thanks so much for the lovely review Nicole. I will make sure the cleaning service knows to check trash bags and laundry detergent to ensure there is enough. I hope to have you and your family back soon. You took great care of the house. I still pinch myself that I was able to get on my favorite spot of beach in Surfside and I love sharing it.
Rebecca P
San Diego, California
“Just yards from the water!”
Reviewed 25 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This is a beautiful, well-planned house just steps from the sand. For me, the best part (outside of being so close to the beach) was the outdoor shower with warm water under the house (all the houses are on stilts). The four bedrooms are tucked away down a hallway, so babies could nap and adults could sleep in without being bothered! My mattress was a little uncomfortable, but I tend to prefer a firm mattress, and everyone else thought their beds were fine. Tip: We had small children with us and there were lots of beautiful beach-themed knick-knacks, so we took pictures of their locations, put them up and away during our stay so they wouldn't get broken, and then put them back before we checked out. The kids loved all the sand toys and enjoyed hanging out on the deck. Terri (the owner) was incredibly responsive, kind, informative, and accommodating.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 May 2018
Thanks so much Rebecca, you were great guests and I enjoyed having your family. Please text me with which bed was uncomfortable and I will take care of that. Hope you come back soon!

angelapay...
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Great place to vacation with kids!”
Reviewed 24 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The outdoor shower and picnic table in the shade under the house, as well as the huge bin of sand toys and fast, easy access to the wide, flat, un-crowded beach, made it a perfect place to take our young kids. When we went in May, the ocean was warm and shallow, only coming up to our knees for several yards out from the water’s edge, and the waves were gentle, which was perfect for our young non-swimmers. The house is not super-new or high-end, but was clean and comfortable and has plenty of space. The owner was flexible and very responsive to questions. I highly recommend this place to anyone taking a vacation with kids!

25 May 2018
Thank you Angela. I loved having you as a guest. I hope you will come back to Surfside soon to Surfside. I love having families and am so happy you had a great stay!
Tanya L
Sugar Land, Texas
“Not family friendly! Rude owner! Not clean!”
Reviewed 10 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

This is not a family friendly or clean property. It smelled of cigarette smoke when we entered and my 4 year old found confetti in the shape of male private parts within minutes of arriving. After several lies the owner admitted there was a renter a few weeks (later she said months) ago that had a party and smoked inside. She said it was thoroughly cleaned after but if that’s true how did my 4 year old find the confetti and why did it still smell so badly (this is coming from someone with a horrible sense of smell). Also, this is listed as non smoking but we found a used ash tray on the property. The comforters and pillows smelled of mildew and/or urine. After spending 4 hours trying to air out/clean the property and salvage our weekend getaway, we came to the conclusion we could not stay there. My husband and I and our 2 daughters could barely stomach being inside. I would have rather stayed at a motel. This house needs a deep cleaning and completely new bedding. We have rented several houses over the years and have never had a bad experience or complaint. The owner insisted nothing was wrong and would only refund me a quarter of what I paid, despite telling me before we left that she would refund me all but one nights stay. I have filed a formal complaint with HomeAway since the owner is not working with me at all. She has blatantly lied to me several times and does not think I had any reason to leave. Any person in their right mind would leave after smelling what we did. This house is absolutely disgusting and the owner is completely unhelpful. Please save yourself the trouble and money and find another house to stay at. I wish someone would have posted an honest review before we booked this rental.

12 May 2018
BadRenter texted me stating she smelled smoke,there was a streamer on the ceiling, and sent me a photo of a piece of confetti (about ½ by ¼ inch) of male genitalia missed by the housekeeper. I called her immediately to apologize and I sent my housekeeper over to take care of these items. That was around 2:00pm. Bad Renter sent my housekeeper away and told her that she no longer smelled the smokeand that there were no other items of complaint. I did not hear from BadRenter again until 6:00pm where she was notifying me she was leaving and demanding a full refund. I do suspect that because there was rain in the forecast for the next day,Bad Renter was having"issues" trying to get her weekend refunded. The ash tray that she is referring to was underneath a coffee table outside of the home. I cannot stop renters from smoking outside. BadRenter said nothing about the ash tray to the housekeeper or me until her "I want a full refund" call at 6:00pm. I agree that this should have been seen and cleaned. BadRenter's story about a renter several weeks ago that smoked is false. I am a Premier Member of VRBO.I have NEVER had a bad review in the 3 years that I have been with VRBO. Almost all have been 5 STAR reviews.The linens were clean. I went to the house and checked it as I told BadRenter I would because her complaints were so out of line those of other renters. I have used the same housekeeper all three years I have been with VRBO. I toldBadRenter I would refund one night due to her inconvenience of finding a piece of male genitalia confetti, the ash tray found outside and a streamer on the ceiling. I told her I was NOT agreeing to a full refund without seeing the house. She swore at me and hung up the phone. BadRenter stated in her complaint to VRBO that the 4 hours she spent at the house were spent discussing house issues with me. I will happily provide phone records and text messages that dispel that claim. Further, Bad Renter's children left a sticky mess everywhere. Her 6:00 pm complaint also included a pillowcase she claims was dirty. I told her there were brand new pillows located in the store packaging under the bed, as well as extra clean pillowcases. BadRenter said NOTHING to me about the pillows or comforters smelling of “urine or mildew” she added that in her email to VRBO demanding a full refund. BadRenter did state she was leaving because the streamer was not take down by the housekeeper (I would have sent her back with a ladder had I known). BadRenter complained that the linens were not on the beds. I clearly state up front in my property description that cleans linens will be placed at the end of each bed–she had this information PRIOR to booking. She complained there was salt water on the windows(the house is located on the Gulf of Mexico)had I known I would have cleaned them.A refund of one night was a generous, considering a piece of confetti found, a smoke smell that she told my housekeeper was no longer there, and a streamer on the ceiling.
Lisa H
“Charming, comfortable, and spacious!”
Reviewed 21 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This spacious beach house was very clean, the beds were comfortable, and we had everything we needed, including an ocean view! We loved the charming floor plan and decor. It was the perfect getaway for my husband and me to enjoy some rest and relaxation. The main tv had 100 alphabetized, recorded movies for our selection, and my husband enjoyed reading one of the many books that were available. Our dear friends stayed with us on our third night, and we enjoyed playing games around the dining table and eating popcorn. This cozy beach house made us feel right at home, and we highly recommend it!

22 Mar 2018
I am so glad you loved my house. Thanks for staying!
Terri
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing