“Very nice property”

Hampton Inn Sweetwater
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Sweetwater
Reviewed 2 August 2014

From the front desk experience to the end of our stay this hotel was very. Wen had a nice stay with my family. The hotel was clean, and we got great service. Very nice complementary breakfast that had eggs, waffles, fresh fruit, cereal, bakery goods, coffee, juice and hot cereal. There was fresh apples by the front desk and a refreshing pitcher of ice water with lemon and lime slices. The beds were very comfortable and covers were wonderful. The towel were thick and soft. The room had a small microwave and fridge. We had a small coffee maker and tea, coffee and popcorn too. We loved this property and would highly recommend it.

1  Thank Irene M
Adrian S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sweetwater, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Sweetwater! We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that you had a great experience while staying here! We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast and our Cloud 9 beds! We would love to be the hotel you continue to come back to anytime you are in Sweetwater!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

The hotel and my room was well maintained with an attentive, friendly staff. The breakfast was better than what is served at most hotels. The bed was as comfortable as any bed I have ever slept on. There was easy to connect to internet service--at not cost. I considered this a great bargain.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Adrian S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sweetwater, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Road trip with kids from Victoria to Pagosa Springs the weekend before 4th of July. Hotel was easy to get to. Staff was very friendly, we all liked the tasty cookies upon arrival. Room was nice and clean. Beds were super comfy. Not a lot of dining options around. We ended up eating at the Wendy's across the highway. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor. Nice and quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Adrian S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sweetwater, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Sweetwater! We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that you had a great experience with our staff! Glad that you enjoyed the cookies! We would love to be the hotel you continue to come back to anytime you are in Sweetwater!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

The title says it all. The hotel was nice, the complimentary breakfast was a bit meh for the price. Overall it was a good hotel but a bit overpriced for what we got. I will say that the shower was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Sweetwater! We appreciate your feedback! We do apologize about the breakfast being below expectations. We have shared your comments with the staff and will work to improve our breakfast. We would love to be the hotel you continue to come back to anytime you are in Sweetwater!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

My car broke down in Sweetwater, TX. I had three choices of hotels that meet my requirments. The doors have to be on the inside of the hotel. I chose this one because it was within walking distance of Kmart and a few food choices. The other hotel on the other side where there were more food choices wasn't near them. I had to walk to places that I wanted to go. This hotel's room was also cheaper than the one next door. The hotel staff was very friendly and the cookies that were out during the afternoon were wonderful. I enjoyed that treat after I walked to a museum one day. I would stay here again if I was to stop in Sweetwater.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Adrian S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Sweetwater, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I would recommend Hampton inn to any body traveling through Sweetwater, always clean with nice accommodations. I have stayed at Hampton inns all across the nation and have always enjoyed my stays! in my opinion they offer the most value for you money and I have stayed at them all.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2014

After a 14 plus hour travel day it was great to have a quite uninterrupted sleep here to recharge my batteries. Great beds quite AC and plenty of pillows made this a no brainier. Enjoyed the breakfast and the coffee station in the lobby. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends