“Great location and Well maintained hotel”

Best Western Taylor Inn
Best Western Taylor Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Taylor
“Great location and Well maintained hotel”
Reviewed 14 July 2011

I stayed at this hotel one weekend in june. Excellent customer service and very good room.

• Stayed June 2011

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reviewed 9 July 2011

My family and I loved this hotel! We stayed here for a softball tournament and I promise it's best decision of hotels you can make! Although the hotel is located in a small town, the service and rooms are definitely comparable to the big city hotels!

The hotel was completely sold out during our stay yet they managed to keep the premises quiet in regards to other guest and even started breakfast an hour earlier just for our team due to the fact our game was scheduled way early in the morning...now that's what you call accommodation! The rooms are remarkably clean and HAVE FLAT SCREEN TV'S!!! I was oh so amazed that a hotel in Taylor Texas would have such feature! Perfect hotel if your traveling with family or even yourself!

Oh and the margaritas at the restaurant (I forget the name) attached to the hotel are rediculously good and potent!!

• Stayed July 2011
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 2 May 2011

My friends and I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights while we attended a nearby event. I had first made the reservation for 2 people so they charged my card for 181 (the rate for 2 people and 2 double beds) before I got there. Upon arriving and checking in I told them that there were now 4 people in my room. They then charged my card for 246. They charged my account 2 times, instead of just charging me for the two extra people. They didn't bother telling me that they had charged my account twice either! I looked at my bank statement right before check out and realized what had happened. When I went down to ask about it the lady at the counter said that they had voided the original 181 charge and she said "hopefully" it will get back into my account within 72 hours.
My issue with this is, I am a pretty broke college student and my friends and I had been saving for this hotel etc. I don't exactly have the kind of money for the hotel to be taking out so much, especially with out telling me! I really feel like they were trying to hide it from me and the lady at the counter was extremely rude to me when I was trying to ask her what was going on. I happened to have enough money in my account to cover the 427 dollar charge but if I hadn't I would have over drafted or not had money for bills etc. I wish they had just been upfront with me, or been smart enough to charge for the 2 extra people instead of charging me 2 times!
Also, our room had 2 towels in it because I had originally reserved the room for 2. When we went down to ask for more towels they told us they were out. So we had to use 2 towels for 4 people who had 2 showers each.
We definitely would not recommend this hotel unless you bring your own towels and don't mind them over charging you card and hiding it from you.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank lulu787
dallas
Reviewed 23 September 2010

we stayed three night for a class my husband had to take,the room was very clean, we seen no bugs, the staff was great very nice they even had the air on for us when we came in our room.WI FI worked in our room, loved the microwave and fridge in the room , we had plenty of light really no complaints at all, we even checked the bed for bed bugs none were present, i really don't have any complaints, maybe the cont. breakfast could be a little better and better coffee

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 19 September 2010

I'll start with the positives. The staff at the front desk were very nice and accomodating, both at night and in the morning. Also the room rate was very affordable so no complaints on that end. The beds were very comfortable, nice flatscreen tv and microwave and minifridge.
The negatives. Way too many bugs. There was a sign on the front desk talking about cricket season and how there might be crickets around, but I counted 9 dead crickets underneath the work desk in the room. There were also small bugs on the tile in the bathroom. The wi-fi internet did not work anywhere on the premises. Also the lighting in the rooms could be improved.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2010

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!! We stayed three nights!! House keeping did not come in not one time! When we first got in the room, there were cigerrete butts on floor and left in the ash tray! This hotel is very nasty!! The pool is dirty and the breakfast is not worth Antibes time!! There were roaches, crickets, and spider in the room and spider webbs on the wall!! I was completely un satisfied!!

• Stayed September 2010
1 Thank Smith0613
Highland Village, Texas
Reviewed 24 May 2009

The staff was friendly. The room was clean. The breakfast bar was very messy but not unsanitary. The beds were a too hard for our taste. The toilet paper was Horrible! Might want to bring your own, but don't let that stop you from staying here. All in all, it's a good place to stay.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Taylor
Taylor Village Inn
Best Western Plus Pflugerville Inn & Suites
Best Western Executive Inn
Best Western Executive Inn
#3 of 26 in Round Rock

Been to Best Western Taylor Inn? Share your experiences!