“Best hotel in Taylor”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Taylor
Fort Worth, Texas
“Best hotel in Taylor”
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Staff was very friendly, lobby and rooms were clean and well furnished. Dont even consider the other hotels in Taylor this is the only one at this time that is acceptable.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank ALK247

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Bluff, Utah
Reviewed 22 November 2011

This place doesn't look like much from the outside, but the rooms are surprisingly comfortable and well-kept (and cheap). The staff I dealt with was friendly, and breakfast exceeded expectations as well. However, wi-fi service was hard to find. A good place for a relaxing one-night stay.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
BWTaylor, Manager at Best Western Taylor Inn, responded to this review, 25 November 2011
Dear Ge0rgiaJess,

We appreciate you choosing our hotel over others and are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do apologize about the WI-FI and I can assure you that we are looking into it. Once again thank you for choosing our brand, Best Western International, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I travel once a year to Taylor, Texas for a family reunion and I love staying at the Best Western Taylor Inn. The staff is friendly, courteous, and always accommodating. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and it has a nice pool area.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
West Monroe, Louisiana
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Our 2nd stay just as before.
Clean, very comfortable bed and room.
Cold air conditioners.
Friendly accomodating staff.
Best waffles and breakfast bar!
Nice size pool.
I'll end this with a question from our soon to be 4 year old Grandson,
" Papaw,can we just stay here forever? "
From our family to your's, Thank You!

Room Tip: Both times our rooms faced the pool.We never experienced a problem with noise.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2011

I stayed at this hotel one weekend in june. Excellent customer service and very good room.

• Stayed June 2011
Reviewed 9 July 2011

My family and I loved this hotel! We stayed here for a softball tournament and I promise it's best decision of hotels you can make! Although the hotel is located in a small town, the service and rooms are definitely comparable to the big city hotels!

The hotel was completely sold out during our stay yet they managed to keep the premises quiet in regards to other guest and even started breakfast an hour earlier just for our team due to the fact our game was scheduled way early in the morning...now that's what you call accommodation! The rooms are remarkably clean and HAVE FLAT SCREEN TV'S!!! I was oh so amazed that a hotel in Taylor Texas would have such feature! Perfect hotel if your traveling with family or even yourself!

Oh and the margaritas at the restaurant (I forget the name) attached to the hotel are rediculously good and potent!!

• Stayed July 2011
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 2 May 2011

My friends and I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights while we attended a nearby event. I had first made the reservation for 2 people so they charged my card for 181 (the rate for 2 people and 2 double beds) before I got there. Upon arriving and checking in I told them that there were now 4 people in my room. They then charged my card for 246. They charged my account 2 times, instead of just charging me for the two extra people. They didn't bother telling me that they had charged my account twice either! I looked at my bank statement right before check out and realized what had happened. When I went down to ask about it the lady at the counter said that they had voided the original 181 charge and she said "hopefully" it will get back into my account within 72 hours.
My issue with this is, I am a pretty broke college student and my friends and I had been saving for this hotel etc. I don't exactly have the kind of money for the hotel to be taking out so much, especially with out telling me! I really feel like they were trying to hide it from me and the lady at the counter was extremely rude to me when I was trying to ask her what was going on. I happened to have enough money in my account to cover the 427 dollar charge but if I hadn't I would have over drafted or not had money for bills etc. I wish they had just been upfront with me, or been smart enough to charge for the 2 extra people instead of charging me 2 times!
Also, our room had 2 towels in it because I had originally reserved the room for 2. When we went down to ask for more towels they told us they were out. So we had to use 2 towels for 4 people who had 2 showers each.
We definitely would not recommend this hotel unless you bring your own towels and don't mind them over charging you card and hiding it from you.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank lulu787
Also consider these accommodations in or near Taylor
Taylor Village Inn
Best Western Plus Pflugerville Inn & Suites
Best Western Executive Inn
Best Western Executive Inn
#2 of 26 in Round Rock

Been to Best Western Taylor Inn? Share your experiences!