Days Inn Temple
Budget Inn(Temple)
US$60
US$54
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstay there againroom was cleanconvenient locationroad constructioneasy accessmotelmattresstexascouchrefrigerator
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Everything great. Super clean. Need to ad waffles on the breakfast bar.

• Stayed: December 2011
Misha P, Manager at Days Inn Temple, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2012

Good idea! Thanks for the tip, and for staying with us. We'd love to welcome you back next time you're in Temple.

Take care,
Misha - Manager

Reviewed 8 September 2011

We were quickly checked in upon arrival...and required to sign the credit card receipt at the time, which was a little surprising to me, but I am beginning to see that more and more. I got them to print off a folio when I left. They provided some restaurant recommendations with directions, but we decided after a long day to have pizza delivered instead. The room was large, bed was comfortable, and I had no complaints on cleanliness. Cereal and sweets pretty much all there was for breakfast, but enough to get us to the next stop! Good, cheap place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2011

This hotel had beautiful rooms and great service. A great value! The only complaint was the skimpy breakfast-cereal, bread and coffee were the lone items on the menu. However, I'd recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Skye6049
Reviewed 9 February 2010

We Checked Inand Left About 30 MINUTES After Arrivng Into Our Room And When we Returned my Husband And I Knew Someone Had Been In The Room While We Were Gone.We Left The Heater On And When We Returned We Noticed the heater Had Been Turned Off.They Had Gone Through My Purse.I Closed It When I Left Aand We Seen My Purse It Was Wide Open .My Other Family Members Belongings Were Also Tamperd With.We Rented Out 3 Rooms.We Even Had The Cops Called Out There Because They Stole Some Movies From My Nephew's Bag .I Will Never Go Back There For Nothing Or Refer Anyone Stay There.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank krlopez86
SJ P, Manager at Days Inn Temple, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2011

As the manager of this property first off I would like to say, I take these type of allegations very seriously. Had this occurrence been reported to me at the time, I would have been able to respond much sooner. The heating and cooling systems, are often set on auto, which could result in automatic shut off when the desired temperature is reached. The front desk is staffed with one member, who cannot leave the desk, until someone is available to cover. Staff members off duty are not allowed to take any keys with them and they are accounted for every day. With group situations, rooms are usually requested to be next to one another so group members are close enough to access all the rooms. I do not recall that any police was contacted, and if they were they did not come in to question myself or any of our staff regarding this matter. We are sincerely sorry that you felt your privacy was invaded, and we hope in the future you would bring your concerns directly to a manager. We are in the business of customer service, and it will always remain our number one priority to provide you with safe and comfortable accommodations.

Reviewed 10 May 2009

First off, pet friendly is a really big plus in my book! They took in my two retrievers, no problems. The room was clean, and the mattress was a king, and super comfortable. Check in was a breeze, and then we enjoyed the day by the pool which was clean and blue, just the way it should be! Breakfast was not hot, but there were plenty of options, which was nice. Then when we checked out it only took two seconds! Overall I was satisfied with my stay, it was relaxing and quiet just what I needed.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank julesd139

Sounds like you and your pups had a fabulous time! From our plush beds to our sparkling pool, we couldn't be happier to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for taking the time to review us! We'd love to have you back next time you're in Temple.

Cheers,